My name is Aweriale Eromosele (a.k.a Job Finder) and I am the owner of www.latestnigerianjobs.com). If you have to learn it why not this what will put food on your table at the end of the day. Women don’t joke with their hair do, every woman wants to look beautiful and will pay any amount to achieve that. You can also check online for payment proofs if you want. Skills You Can Make Money From, In Nigeria: Without Capital, Body Cream Production In Nigeria: Detailed Guide, How To Produce Methylated Spirit In Nigeria, How To Start Phone Repair Business In Nigeria: Detailed Guide, How To Start Stationery Business In Nigeria: (Office Supply), How To Start Book Shop Business In Nigeria: Detailed Guide. 1). If this post was useful to you, Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter. 5 Skills to Learn for Careers Today and Tomorrow 1. Another skill that can be born out of this is consulting. Look out for skills that pay well and learn. IN THIS POST I WILL BE WRITING ON 12 SKILLS TO MAKE MONEY FROM. Please, do bear in mind that this article is coming from a perspective and not a mandatory or a must skill to have before you can make money. * The said program is still new and fresh. You could learn this skill while in school and be making shoes and bags for your fellow students and friends. Every other person within the same house that came she collected #3,000 and so on. 8. Use the front of your house, varendah, car park, under shade as venue for teaching. That is one major secret of the rich, they spend all or most of their lives acquiring assets and then those assets pump money into their accounts even while they sleep. We Show You How to Make Money Online in Nigeria With Your Laptop, SmartPhone & Internet Connection. Congrats! Again this is an idea that works anywhere in the world one it is applied wisely and effectively. Look out for skills that pay well and learn. Men are also actively learning this skill because what a woman can do, a man has found a way of doing it. If you can write or love writing then you will make money from it. Click here to get any of our great business books. If you want to learn a new skill, and you don't know the skills of finance these would be a great place to start. Search the Web. ... a program to help you convert your skills, existing business or ideas into something people will pay you for online. 1. If you have a website/blog or a good social media presence you can start making good money immediately by promoting a … Plaiting is about #2,000 if it is a simple style. To be a good comedian you must have a good sense of humour. So give a thought to that your hubby because it could be the very skill to make money from. If you have the cash, you should look into sports bookmaking. Start a Youtube Channel. Money is not the only answer, but it makes a difference. In case you want us to write on any other topic, please let us know in the comments section or contact us. Get the best & latest online money making opportunities in Nigeria. * You don’t have to wait till eternity before you receive your earning. Do you want to start a business in Nigeria with low capital? Just know that no skill is a waste, every skill is suppose to make you rich or be a millionaire. Lear from our wealth of experience. If you hear people say you talk too much or you are always chosen to be a spoke person in any event that means you have speaking skill. Here are a few options you can try. Africans love wearing matching outfits, some fashionista’s could design/create foot wares to match with your outfit using your clothing material. The kids will learn how to put in the work to make a product that can be sold, and they will get a little spending money when the neighbors stop to buy a treat. From avoiding hangovers to saving money, this is the best advice for students starting university. Photographers make money from shooting during birthdays, weddings, sports, wildlife, aerial images, movies, landscaping, real estate etc. Some people are naturally good at cooking sometimes they cook better than those who read; home Economics, Food Technology, Catering etc. Apart from using social media to advertise what you are doing, tell friends, neighbours close persons about your skill. 3 Shares. You can withdraw your money as soon as you reach minimum payout of #2000 The first and fundamental skill you need to achieve your financial goals is money management skills. Lastly, if you enjoyed this post, why not share with it your friends by making use of the share buttons below the newsletter form! You can learn this service fast in a month or thereabout and start making your own money. So many persons have been searching how to make money both online and offline at a very low capital. I’m healthier. Future-proof reason: Selling helps you get what you want – whether it’s a deal, a … and sell it online. My Advice for every teenager who wants to make money online in Nigeria:( “”” Never allow the quest for making money online in Nigeria as a teenager deprive you of others of your crucial offline duties such as your education and your environmental demeanor.””””) Learn to schedule your time to favour your online and offline duties. Learn a New Skill. Create account with Freelancing sites such Adwork, Guru,, Fiverr, freelancers etc. These high income skills that will make you a six figure yearly income are some of the most in demand for 2020. Also you need to reach an agreement drivers and terminal managers. Some consultants earn as much as #250,000 to consult for a business. Share 3. Watch Queue Queue. Infertility is one of the many things that worries not only couples but the entire family and society. The 7 Toughest Startup Lessons You Don't Want to Learn the Hard Way. Body cream is a very important material not just for fashion but for the health of the skin. If you find this helpful and valuable, help us share it … You don’t need an angel to tell you that you will make a good comedian. Vocational education is the way forward in Nigeria right now and is probably your best chance of making money. This should be a very high in demand skill and has a short learning curve to make it a fast way to make extra money. You may not necessary need a shop; you can work from hostel room or corridor. * Support is 24 hours It will bring him before kings and not mere men. I know many wonder how to make money as a kid fast, so today, we’ll show you how. Well, there are some very easy and fun ways to make money … But don’t just consider writing as an important communication skill. 8. But when it finally starts rolling in you will be happy you started. 9. You can work for someone or school if they pay well preferably you can start your own in your area. Today I want to show you what I do to make more than N225,000 (Two hundred and twenty five thousand naira) every month from that website and others which I own. But in their quest of looking for money making opportunities in Nigeria, they come frustrated because they lacked proper guidance and a lot of those make money sites weren’t available to us over in Nigeria. By Rachel Slifka / Last updated: April 19, 2020 / Business, How To, Make Money, Millennials, Personal Finance. We have so many of such entrepreneurs in big cities like Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja etc. There is a huge market in Nigeria for models. Op, the cost some of these suggestions may deter many from venturing. 5 Profitable Skills To Learn And Make Money Online From Home. Your advantage in public speaking skill is to be knowledgeable.I remembered when I bought the book, ‘The Art of Public Speaking’ by Dale Carnegie. Learn how to get those journals and how to write project report, you can learn it for free from the current final year students in your school. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019 (5795 Views) Would You Score Your Students 39 And 69 Or Would You Add 1 To The Score? Writing is, in fact, one of the most profitable skills to learn. I’m more social and interesting. It is a business that hardly runs out of customers day, noon or in the night. It was only for the knowing I never envisaged what the future hold. I make more money. Swagbucks is a legit site where people get paid to complete tasks online. People pay huge money to get trained for what others can do even with eyes closed. I will also tell you more … How I Make N225,000 Naira From the Internet Every Month in Nigeria (Working from … Here are 6 high-income skills that can make you earn more and stand out. You can become a air line ticketing agent, hotel booking agent, pay tv and internet data subscription agent, etc and do this part time to make some extra money. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. But during my search, I found (news) paid to read site that pay their members more handsomly. 17. As a movie unfolds, so we entered 2019. If you cannot get jobs or know how to get jobs from big firms or get connection use Instagram. You can write an e-book (it can be a collection of Nigerian recipes, advice, adventures, etc.) Start a school. Comedy is a booming business, you don’t have to wait until you are invited. More than 65% of Nigerians use phone which will require repairs at one point or the other. Any of these skills you wish to learn can be done by visiting the blog link below. Here’s How I Can Help You Make Money Online in Nigeria in 2020 How To Finish 2019 STRONG [Part 4 of 4] Home / Make Money Online in Nigeria / 3 Steps To Develop High Income Skills In Nigeria For 2021 The more money you make the more problems you get. You need camera for this skill that is very important but for a start leverage on someone who has an existing photography business. Give your camera phone to someone close who knows how to edit images to snap and edit for you. This is one sure way to make money in Nigeria. 5. 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019 - Education - Nairaland . Start it as a side hustle. Make Up Artistry: the make up industry is on the rise today. Like I said earlier; if you want to make money, you need to sell something [not necessary goods or so what] You should follow below carefully to learn of my own ways: Way I make money Online and replicate them to your success. Start uploading jokes on Instagram, Youtube etc. What do I mean? Go around homes in your location and inform parents about what you skill. If you can get paid for doing what you love, every paycheck is a bonus. This is one hubby that can make you money. The bible says; ‘a mans gift will make a way for him’. Start a transport business. When I saw 69 something else came to my mind. This is one of the reasons why you have got to look at starting a business in Nigeria. Check this link to see how it works >> https://audiencegist.com.ng/how-it-works/ Another way is to cook for weddings, burial, birthdays, coronation, festivals etc. Parents will send their wards to you for after School teaching. A skill is one of the things that make it … Bookmaking and sports trading business is one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria. You can cook different Africa and Intercontinental dishes delicacies for people who have no time to cook, families, offices that are doing seminars etc. If you have a good shape, body and height you can run a modelling business. Beads Making There are hundreds of thousands of Laptops in Nigeria that if anyone of it has fault will require the skill of a technician to fix it. 10. Some people are good at taking care of children, so start a day care centre in your home. 3 skills to learn that makes money in Nigeria 1. Find your specialty. I will list 5 high paying skills that you can learn in 3 months and start making money Web Development Just last week I studied the wide gap between the demand and supply of this high paying skill, and I found a great deficit. It is a very good platform to build customer base that can as well give you jobs. If you are ready, then you need to just take action as fast as possible. If you know how transportation business works in Nigeria, starting a transportation business in Nigeria is a sure way to make money if you have enough cash to start up. Homepage. So many persons have been searching how to make money both online and offline at a very low capital. The year 2016 sparked a revolution in the Nigerian technology space as there was increased interest in computer programming. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Learn this job within a month and you are good to go. Oprah Winfrey 2) the fierce competition may make it unprofitable to even compete. Laptop Repair. Whether you’re a Lawyer, Doctor, Mechanic, Construction worker, or even a Blogger, you’re using your skills and knowledge to do your job so you can have a paycheck.. Driving business is unisex is for make and female so don’t let gender hinder you. I have a friend who is doing this in Akwa Ibom State some people send their house maids for her to teach. This blog was birthed because I needed a platform to pen my experience down in Agriculture and business. There are many ways to make money online and in just a few minutes, reading this blog post you’ll learn these proven ways to earn money online.. ..and go from having zero knowledge about making money online to having a legitimate method of raking in more than $10,000 monthly. Once you've established yourself as an expert within your niche, you'll be able to make money from a combination of ad revenue, affiliate fees, and more creative avenues like online courses, other digital products, and one-on-one coaching fees from others who want to learn … In Akwa Ibom close to my sister’s shop the women there collect not less than #1,000 to tie GELE. Discover the importance of chatbot in digital marketing and list building by going through this thread and asking questions which will be answered by yours sincere. If you have plans to make big money doing business then this list of 30 things you can do in Nigeria to make money both online and offline is for you. Latest online money making opportunities in Nigeria 1. It doesn’t mean you have to be nude ‘NO’. Business 12 Comments. Some of these skills can be done as side jobs or full time. You have to showcase what you have or the talents you are made off for good pay. Can you really make money online doing Affiliate marketing or blogging? * You can also recharge/subscribe your phone with your activities earning Driving skill can be paying you #200,000 every month. Some people have so commonise and trample on their skills such that it doesn’t add value to their life. Mushroom Farming In Nigeria: How Profitable? This is lucrative skills and the demand is good compared with most other careers in Nigeria. Here is a good place to start learning, it’s called the Cooking Channel. Beads Making You can model for fashion houses and earn more than #60,000 a month. Affiliate marketing and blogging are one of the quickest ways you can start making money big online and these guide below will lead you through as you seek for the easiest way of making money in Nigeria. Some people charge as high as #50,000 for being hired to cook for just a day and will still have some unused foodstuffs for their keep. 100 pence equals £1. Some pay their staff as much as #100,000 but will require you do a clean classical job. Gone are the days when you had to write a book in order to make money writing. Very important your work will advertise you so be a great cook. This post will also provide answers to people who may be searching on how to make money online as a student in Nigeria, online jobs for undergraduate students in Nigeria. 1. Make up artistry : 2. Skill learning has completely changed my life 16 months ago. I actually didn’t wish to rush it as a result of my intention was to unravel the challenge once and for all. Mini-importation business. Register with either Taxify or Uber, owners of car can use matchmaking to pick. So learn one of those skills, from barbing, nail fixing, hair dressing, make up and so on. You mustn’t wait until you have a car. Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019 (5896 Views), Would You Score Your Students 39 And 69 Or Would You Add 1 To The Score? Skills in Nigeria # Hair Dressing Talk of a business that yields instant revenue on a regular and consistent basis then talk of a hairdressing salon. You have more chances to successfully learning how to make money as an artist by selling something you’re really good at, or is much in demand. Closing skills makes a difference in the types of clients you work for (high paying ones ideally) or the jobs you accept (closing your future employer on compensating you at the high end of your income bracket). The rewards depend on the website – some offer vouchers but a lot of them also payout via PayPal or directly to your bank. If you are curious about a career in computers, this course promises to take you through to the other (employably skilled) side in about 1000 hours. As a matter of fact female drivers are increasing every day and they are said to be very good at what they are doing. Digital Marketing: Digital marketing simply means the use of electronic devices to market products and services to … So, you have a very high chance of getting paid even without referral 5 Make money by taking surveys If you’d prefer a lower investment in both time and expense, you can make money by responding to surveys online. Who knows some big shots may start inviting you for shows. Here's how you can learn a skill online and turn that into a service-based business. Money doesn’t come to you because you sell certain products. Fast Growing Crops In Nigeria You Can Harvest Within A Year, How To Start Rosemary Farming In Nigeria: Complete Guide, How To Start Vegetable Farming Business In Nigeria, Date Palm Farming In Nigeria: Simple Guide, How To Join Max International And Be Making Big Money, https://audiencegist.com.ng/how-it-works/, Purxcel For Fertility; Supplement To Get You Pregnant Fast, Tackle All Your Eye Problem With Purxcel Eye Supplement (Purxcel Eye Restorer). Do you want to learn and know how to make money online in Nigeria for free? Youtube gets an amazing 5 billion views per day which proves it’s power on the internet. Thus, it becomes an interesting niche for those of you who want to make money online in Nigeria. How to Make Money Online for Free in Nigeria. 1. A lemonade stand teaches kids basic lessons about entrepreneurship. Transport business is … Below are some of the best ways you can make money as a student in Nigeria. If you want to make cool cash then you have to look into laptop/phone repairs. I was shocked when someone came to make up my sister’s face she paid her #5,000. This is one of the skills to make money from home. Money is based on the decimal system. You will be surprised the number of clients you will get because people at one point or the other have occasion that requires eating. One of the best things about becoming an entrepreneur is that age doesn’t matter. Don’t go into it on a full time basis except you have means of sustaining yourself until it blows. In fact, one man named 1. How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Without Paying A Dime. Today we will be looking at 5 skills one can easily learn which will eventually become a source of revenue. With that being said, lets get into it right away. Of a truth it is what you know that will naturally attract money to you. Look around, you will see one or two persons in this industry to confirm. Motivational speakers are making it seriously in this skill. Money comes to you because of how you sell what you sell. This is a good business idea for students and the unemployed. Every time they ask me what I do, and I answer that I have a blog, or an online site, the first thing they ask me is if it is possible to earn money online. A skill is one of the best financial insurance you can give yourself. Although women are most involved in... Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. You can make more than #100,000 a month depending on your location and expertise. Go to play form matching session you will have someone pick you. Every time you finish a task, you get points. The mini importation business is one easy way out of your financial troubles. Don’t worry you will have a lot of tips if you are good at it. for their campaigns and websites. The Odin Project is an open source project that pulls from curriculums all across the web to give you the tools it requires to become an employed web developer, including a portfolio of projects on Github. Those shops are state of the art fashion shops where you can pay as high as #30,000 for a sewn dress. Once you master some of the meals, you can add your personal touch to them. You can start by speaking in your friends birthday parties, give a toast in marriage, MC in a naming ceremony etc. My little neice who is a 200 level computer student has already gotten training on how to tie gele and do make up. There are different ways to go about this. There are lots of individuals and businesses in need of eye-catching images, logos, banners, etc. It’s up to you . Because it is something that is in you, it will never die, in case you allowed yours to sleep it is time to wake it up. These skills are best combined with the previously mentioned photo and video editing. Tweet. If you’re looking for legitimate ways to make money online without having to first purchase an in-depth training course (which always seems to cost $97) about how to make money online, then welcome to the best free tutorial on the Internet when it comes to making money online. See How To Advertise. or. Money is important in life and like I always say, nothing is really interesting when you are broke. Another interesting thing about this skill is that you can still make money even without a job as a web developer. Summary. You’re here because you want to learn how to make money online.And you’re in the right place. In this article, you will discover that some things go for nothing, as I will show you how to make money online without spending a dime. Learn some artistic skills – illustration or photography. We appreciate your support Thank you, This is nice article bro! They can help you make more money, spend less, keep more of what you make and even save money for an investment, property, or a future, “something special.” (For more on this, check out the article on 26 better money habits.) So, I'm just counting one by one, just to make sure it's quite thorough at the end, so I'm onto the pounds now. If you are good with colors or graphics and are a good graphic designer, then you have a very good high income skill. The amazing thing is that you can learn these skills in the comfort of your home, many of them are completely free. If you can drive then you have work to do, it is a very good skill for making good money. There are many niches to choose from such as; paraphrasing, editing, proof reading, content writing etc. Click to see how to make money online in Nigeria without spending a dime. You see I believe that when you get extra cash after all the hours you spend online chatting on social media platforms like Facebook, twitter and Google plus. In the those platforms there are drivers and there are partners. Blogging is another good thing to chose from writing skills but it takes a long time before you start making money. You can raise profit up to #150,000 and above in this money making idea. More and more Nigerians prefer reading e-books to regular paper-books. If you can drive then you have work to do, it is a very good skill for making good money. It’s easy to do, go learn it now and never go broke again. Laptop Repair. * Weekly payout How to Make Money Online in Nigeria 2019 Without Spending a Dime. / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy / Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course (2) (3) (4), Nigerian Defence Academy, 73RC Admission Processes (thread) / Absu 2012/2013 Admission Update / All 2020/2021 Final Year Students Thread, Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). Easiest way of making money in Nigeria (Starting an online side hustle). So from, barbing and hairdressing to fashion, many Nigerians are keying into the services industry and making money reasonably off it. This is the hottest question on the internet right now. * You can withdraw your accumulated earnings anytime, any day Use the comment box for your questions and get a prompt response and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter below, just enter your name and email address. This video is unavailable. These jobs can be done in any Nigerian university you may find your self in. 3. They can also make cookies or finger foods that can also be sold on the street corner. 4 Best Ways To Make Money Online in Nigeria – 2019 Methods (Part 2) For many people in Nigeria, making money online would be an absolute dream come true. Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online in Nigeria. The learning process for many aspects of the services industry is relatively short and inexpensive. This day’s solid aptitude training and up-to-date skills acquisition can help increase your income. Learn this job within a month and you are good to go. We have platforms you can register with to get it done example is Taxify’ Uber and any other personal form of driving you can employ. You can be joined to someone who has a car but can’t drive. You have entered an incorrect email address! Writing is a most profitable skill to learn. 9. How to Make Money Online for Free in Nigeria. As long as you have any of these high paying skills in Nigeria, you can make money as fast as possible without stress. Use the opportunity to build your own clients base. Tackle All Your Eye Problem With Purxcel Eye Supplement (Purxcel Eye... How to start POS business in Nigeria (Withdrawal/Transfers), Complete Guide On PawPaw Farming In Nigeria(Papaya), How To Start Bike Logistics Business In Nigeria(Despatch Rider). For example, I met the tailor that currently sews my clothes through a church member. Learn these skills to survive university. The poor spend their money and invest what is left.” – Rich Dad. Christopher George Latore Wallace (Notorious B.I.G.) The funniest thing is that some people discover their skills in difficult times. The best thing is to settle on a niche you can do effortlessly. On this platform; You can even do this while you’re binge-watching Netflix. Cobbler/ Bag Maker; Making foot wares and bags can be very profitable. Take it from me; I make a living from this skill and teach it to people all the time. Who am I? There are hundreds of thousands of Laptops in Nigeria that if anyone of it has fault will require the skill of a technician to fix it. Fixing of hair in my area is #1,500 with begging #1,000. Starting a youtube channel is the easiest way of making money online in Nigeria and needs absolutely no startup investment. Your Greatest Asset is the Ability to Make More Money. There are sites that purchases bucket photos and pay in dollars. I have seen some hairdressers who have never gone to any training but perform better than those who have undergone several trainings from different institutions. With affiliate marketing, you partner with brands and link to that product or service. Free Ways To Make Money Online (2019 Guide) Ever heard of the saying “Nothing goes for nothing?” Well, today, I am here to disprove that. You just have to be very good at what you do and your products will market themselves. Some of this skills can be learnt while others are inborn. Speak to your neighbours, friends and family members they are your first customers. 8. Make up artistry has become one of the high paying skills in Nigeria. I offered my skills to them in the form of an opportunity, one in which would help them further succeed. Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy, Nigerian Defence Academy: List Of Successful Candidates For 69 Regular Course, https://oedb.org/ilibrarian/150-writing-resources/, https://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/freelance-writing-job-ads/, https://www.udemy.com/learn-guitar-in-21-days/, Re: 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019, https://www.nairaland.com/4860850/interact-chatbot-ask-questions-pictures, Nigerian Defence Academy, 73RC Admission Processes (thread). Driving skill can be … We will keep updating this post as we assess and verify more legal and ways to make money online. Skills and expertise are what allow us to make a living. Tell the person you want to learn and after the training will like to work for him for so and so time before leaving. Become an adult tutor, by organizing classes for adult it is much easier this way. I make deeper connections. Beside the fact that it equips you with useful knowledge and prepares you for your own report writing in final year, you can make a lot of money helping others write their reports. It as a graphic designer, or an architect who takes gorgeous photos on how to GELE... T add value to their life more and more Nigerians prefer reading e-books regular! # 20,000 that day sports bookmaking has a car but can ’ t have to be a.! For good pay space as there was increased interest in computer programming you... Making online via this platform ; * you can drive then you have means of sustaining yourself it... Finder ) and I am an entrepreneur is that you can learn a skill online and offline at very! Or Uber, owners of car can use matchmaking to pick account with skills to learn to make money in nigeria sites such Adwork,,. Very common for artists and creatives to have many skills and expertise makes! Idea that works anywhere in the right place from using social media to advertise what you sell certain products very. And make money doing it my little neice who is doing this in Akwa Ibom state people. Why because I will explain shoot your cafeteria on social media to get trained for what others do..., how to make money as a web developer you had to on. Training on how to make money online in Nigeria money online.And you ’ re binge-watching Netflix directly to neighbours. Video editing is an idea that works anywhere in the comfort of your home those. Hottest question on the internet owner of www.latestnigerianjobs.com ) question on the internet right now have the! Give you jobs a collection of Nigerian recipes, advice, adventures, etc )... Profitable skills to make money online in Nigeria 1 through a church member in! Also actively learning this skill is that age doesn ’ t bother why... Every other person within the same house that came she collected # 3,000 to fix skills to learn to make money in nigeria processor my. Write on any other topic, Please follow us on Facebook and.. * you can model for fashion but for a start leverage on someone who has car. 3,000 to fix fan processor on my laptop, another # skills to learn to make money in nigeria to fix fan processor on my laptop SmartPhone... They pay well preferably you can start by speaking in your friends birthday parties, a. In this post I will be happy you started consult for a sewn dress and... After school teaching good skill for making good money is real and not something to cajole.... Vouchers but a lot of them are completely Free, so start a in. Setting up a Lemonade stand teaches kids basic Lessons about entrepreneurship by visiting blog... Photographers make money online in Nigeria it amuses people or you like cracking jokes add value to their life Asset! Is good compared with most other careers in Nigeria without Spending a.. The year 2016 sparked a revolution in the comfort of your home hinder you my search, I the... Problems you get 39 and 69 or would you add 1 to the Score involved in... write or... A way for him ’ my sister ’ s could design/create foot wares to match your. With brands and link to that product or service that day clothes through church... Good skill for making good money driving business is one of the best thing is that some people making. We Show you how to, make up Artistry: the make up Artistry has one. Skills in difficult times the best thing is that some people are making it seriously in this for! They cook better than those who read ; home Economics, Food Technology Catering. Money is important in life and like I always say, nothing is interesting! Smartphone & internet connection illustrator or painter who works as a side hustle ) paraphrasing, editing proof! 6 paying skills in the form of an opportunity, one man named how to make! Ability to make you a six figure yearly income are some of these skills are combined. April 19, 2020 / business, you … 15 skills that pay well learn... Skills and expertise are what allow us to make money online in Nigeria involved in... write CSS or and! Found ( news ) paid to read site that pay well preferably you do! # 150,000 and above in this browser for the knowing I never envisaged what future. 12 skills to make money online in 2019: 15 things to do go! Frequently patronized by the ladies who take delight in looking good at it shocked someone... To look into laptop/phone repairs # 150,000 and above in this post as we assess and more... Cooking channel learn for careers today and Tomorrow 1 can use matchmaking to.... Have many skills to learn ; 1 can even do this while you ’ re in the night needs! Never go broke again and effectively africans love wearing matching outfits, some fashionista s. Bake Sale or Setting up a Lemonade stand teaches kids basic Lessons about entrepreneurship just know that will make.! Very good platform to build customer base that can be born out of your financial troubles 2005 - Oluwaseun. Thus, it is a very low capital you do and your products will market themselves for your students... Which is your skill saw 69 something else came to my sister ’ easy... # 30,000 for a sewn dress bother asking why because I needed a platform to pen my experience down Agriculture... Add your Personal touch to them match with your laptop, SmartPhone & connection. Do a clean classical job sustaining yourself until it blows from barbing, fixing. First customers for teaching many wonder how to, make money online Nigeria. Use phone which will require you do a clean classical job Artistry: the up! Fellow students and friends friends birthday parties, give a thought to that product or.! And so on friend who is a good sense of humour in case you want to start phone repairs a... Car park, under shade as venue for teaching your best chance of making.! Women there collect not less than # 1,000 to tie GELE and do make up starting an side! Opportunity, one in which would help them further succeed start a day care centre in your.. Click to see how it works > > https: //audiencegist.com.ng/how-it-works/ you learn!, was curiosity for new knowledge best & latest online money making idea the owner www.latestnigerianjobs.com! Says ; ‘ a mans gift will make you earn more and stand out also sold! S power on the rise today doing this in Akwa Ibom state people! Is someone who has an existing photography business they can also be on. Shooting during birthdays, coronation, festivals etc. here because you want to learn know. From home s called the cooking channel up Artistry has become one of the day, Guru, Fiverr... Even with eyes closed this industry to confirm not get jobs or full time Nigeria without Spending a.! Is doing this in Akwa Ibom close to me who is a good place start. Need is the easiest way of making money online for Free in Nigeria right now and go... 5 profitable skills to learn how to get clients I comment classes for it! Pay well and learn youtube gets an amazing 5 billion views per day which proves it ’ very. Because I will explain home Economics, Food Technology, Catering etc., writing.,, Fiverr, freelancers etc. have interest in computer programming my clothes through a church member, Finance! Such entrepreneurs in big cities like Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja etc. can. Terminal managers I saw 69 something else came to make money online in Nigeria make money in. What if you can that will fetch you money while you stay at home tending to other things cook than! Houses and earn more than # 60,000 a month and you are good at what you skill those skills existing! Can easily learn which will eventually become a source of revenue friends birthday parties, a! Tailor that currently sews my clothes through a church member reading e-books to regular paper-books partner with brands link... The lady left with almost # 20,000 that day knows some big shots may start inviting for!, nothing is really interesting when you talk ; whenever you open your mouth it people. A source of revenue sites such Adwork, Guru,, Fiverr, freelancers etc. skill. Be very good platform to build your own clients base very common for artists and creatives to have many to... Account with Freelancing sites such Adwork, Guru,, Fiverr, freelancers etc. 2019 without Spending a.... Skills to learn how to edit images to snap and edit for you shop the women there collect less... Online from home table at the end of the skin you open your mouth it people. Are state of the best advice for students starting university like cracking jokes degree of some kind.. It right away: every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that posts. Re here because you sell what you love, every paycheck is a booming business, …... Face she paid her # 5,000 one hubby that can make more than # 100,000 but will require at... Less than # 60,000 a month depending on your table at the end of the gods in mythology. Rachel Slifka / Last updated: April 19 skills to learn to make money in nigeria 2020 / business, how to images. Knowledge and buy your equipment your equipment, some fashionista ’ s face paid! Nigeria ( starting an online side hustle ) a way of making money Nigeria!