Pomodori, Hilton Head: 24 answers to 7 questions about Pomodori: See 1,010 unbiased reviews of Pomodori, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 271 restaurants in Hilton Head. My mom had a hard time deciding her entree because she wanted something with house made pasta. We will be back to Pomodori if we return to Hilton Head. Get printable Pomodori promo codes and other Italian restaurant discounts, updated for June 2020. This restaurant is tucked away in a strip mall just off of Hilton pkwy. Copyright 2020 Pomodori Italian Eatery | All Rights Reserved | Site by. The antipasti was hard it eat, veggies were soggy and chewy Inspired by Chef Amanda’s southern Italian culinary training in Calabria, our goal is to nourish you – body and soul – one dish at a time. Amada was amazing, watching...over my second night. 1 New Orleans Road # 1G, Hilton Head Island. We got cheesecake to go....I dont care for dessert. This place is a must for any visitor or local. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Cozy, hip and as happy as an Italian baby, Pomodori is an all-occasion restaurant where everyone will find something they crave. Couple things to bear in mind: they do offer outside seating, it is fully covered & screened in, we didn't know this but definitely makes sense to protect you from bugs. Pomodori Italian Eatery | 1 New Orleans Road | Hilton Head Island, Sc | Phone Pomodori House made‏ pastas, sauces and sausages satisfy your craving on the savory side, while the gelato and mascarpone cheesecake tempers your sweet tooth. It reminds me of meals I enjoyed in Italy in the quaint, family -run eateries there. Forget those expensive places, this place will give you expensive food at everyday prices. Pomodori: Love, love, love! Italian, Tuscan, Sicilian, Central-Italian, Southern-Italian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Very good, prices are very reasonable here. So I booked a reservation by calling and they fit us in that night. A Delicious Little Gem on Hilton Head Island. The sad, Ok this place is amazing!!! Average of 548 ratings. 1%. Her portion was huge!! This place is a must for any visitor or local. Pomodori, Hilton Head: See 1,011 unbiased reviews of Pomodori, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 272 restaurants in Hilton Head. Great Service and Food. Pomodori is family-run and our staff may as well be family too. Pomodori, Hilton Head: 24 answers to 7 questions about Pomodori: See 983 unbiased reviews of Pomodori, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #12 of 265 restaurants in Hilton Head. POSITIVE . Their pours on their wines are generous! The homemade pasta is TDF (to die for). Visited Pomodori for the third season tonight, and as always, everything was superb. Everything was tasty & service was good. Restaurants near Pomodori, Hilton Head on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Pomodori in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Plenty to take home. Husband got linguine with meatballs. pomodori hilton head island 3100 zomato, site:zomato.com pomodori italian eatery 29928, site:zomato.com pino gelato 29928, pomodori restaurant hilton head, pomodori … Good service, and everything is spaced nicely for the...plague. 84%. OMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. But the food is amazing ! All items subject to availability daily. Each dish was very good. We were seated promptly inside & ordered some wine. Come join our family and experience the comfort and joy of Italian dining. Pomodori Italian Eatery, Hilton Head Island, SC. the Seafood soup was delish and quite filling; bread was good and service excellent. Monday-Saturday, you can take out anything you like from our full menu. AT POMODORI, WE SERVE TRADITIONAL, LOVINGLY PREPARED ITALIAN FOOD in an intimate setting. My husband made me try it. Their hours right now maybe due to COVID are limited (only open 5-8PM). Pomodori Contact Information: 1 New Orleans Road | Hilton Head Island 843.686.3100 | www.gopomodori.com Our calamari appetizer was excellent. “Amazing food. This is by far the best we have had and probably the most reasonably priced. They are pretty quick about getting you your food and such. - See 1,011 traveler reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Head, SC, at Tripadvisor. There’s housemade gnocchi and tagliatelle, sausages and delicate sauces. Pomodori is located at 1 New Orleans Road, Hilton Head Island. My spouse had Salmon and a special dish, while my guests had pasta, and stuffed ravioli. It is a small restaurant, I would call them and see if they have a way to accommodate a group of that size, 1 New Orleans Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29928-4714. over my second night. Delicious bread, good wines, lots of terrific Italian dishes. Hi, we have a golf Group visiting and plan to have a small gathering and would like to know if your restaurant could fix a few pans of lasagna and ziti? I had looked at others but felt the vibe was probably more upscale then what we were dressed for & the...prices were a bit on the higher side. Locals! The tomato based entrees were very high in acidity, lost its sweet taste. Our daughters came home and wouldn’t hear of going anywhere but Pomodori. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Hilton Head, Hotels near Hilton Head Island Bike Trails, Hotels near Harbour Town Lighthouse & Museum, Hotels near Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina, Hotels near Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near The Sandbox Interactive Children's Museum, Hotels near St. Francis by the Sea Catholic Church, Hotels near (SAV) Savannah-Hilton Head Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Hilton Head, Late Night Italian Restaurants in Hilton Head, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Hilton Head, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hilton Head, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hilton Head. But if you are regular and expect the specials they might not have them. Couple things to bear in mind: they do offer outside seating, it is fully covered & screened in, we didn't know this but definitely makes sense to protect you from bugs. All info on Pomodori in Hilton Head Island - Call to book a table. Two people with drinks will be around $80. Call 843.686.3100. I ordered the arancini as the appetizer and it was cooked wonderfully. She ended up deciding on the eggplant parmesan and subbed out the linguine with their made in house pasta, which was no issue. I ordered the arancini as the appetizer and it was cooked wonderfully. Reservations recommended. I love the Veal Parm its delicious ! 1.8K likes. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Pomodori Italian Eatery | 1 New Orleans Road | Hilton Head Island, Sc | Phone Pomodori House made‏ pastas, sauces and sausages satisfy your craving on the savory side, while the gelato and mascarpone cheesecake tempers your sweet tooth. Open Monday-Saturday 5pm-‘til. Excellent service, great food, and a nice atmosphere. ... Pomodori Italian Eatery 4.8. So, we’re operating at 50% capacity. O. Their hours right now maybe due to COVID are limited (only open 5-8PM). Get quick answers from Pomodori staff and past visitors. My wife had gnocchi, which was delicious, and I had tagliatelle bolognese, also excellent. I have never been to Pomodori but soon will in November. The tomato based entrees were very high in acidity, lost its sweet taste. AT POMODORI, WE SERVE TRADITIONAL, LOVINGLY PREPARED ITALIAN FOOD in an intimate setting. Portions were large- we both took half our meals back to our villa....Very good, prices are very reasonable here.More, This place has been a good restaurant for years but not anymore We were seated promptly inside & ordered some wine. And desserts that can tame the most savage sweet tooth. I had veal Parm, and lasagna the next night. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pomodori Italian Eatery at 1 New Orleans Rd #1g in Hilton Head Island - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Currently no specials were being offered, which didn't phase us. We will be back for sure. Pomodori – Hilton Head Island On November 7, 2018 By greg@kandfliving In Eating Out , Photo Gallery , Uncategorized It’s good to reflect on this summer’s vacation and delicious eats as we head into our first few snowflakes flying at home soon. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Everything was tasty & service was good. Pomodori: Excellent! 339 ziyaretçi tarafından Pomodori'de çekilen bütün 30fotoğrafa bak. Pomodori, Hilton Head: See 1,011 unbiased reviews of Pomodori, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 272 restaurants in Hilton Head. Her portion was huge!! This is not the Pomodori we knew. Pomodori Italian Eatery is a top merchant due to its average rating of 4.5 stars or higher based on a minimum of 400 ratings. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. I ordered the stuffed gnocchi & I felt that my portion was a normal portion so I didn't feel overly full. Pomodori, Hilton Head: See 1,012 unbiased reviews of Pomodori, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 272 restaurants in Hilton Head. Inspired by Chef Amanda’s southern Italian culinary training in Calabria, our goal is to nourish you – body and soul – one dish at a time. I ordered the stuffed gnocchi & I felt that my portion was a normal portion so I didn't feel overly full. Wine, of course, from an eclectic boutique list or served Italian style in carafes. My husband made me try it. My mom had a hard time deciding her entree because she wanted something with house made pasta. The state of SC now allows 100% occupancy, yet this place chooses to stay reduced for your safety, that says something! The restaurant is small especially with social distancing so I do recommend booking a reservation. Call between 5 and 8 PM and someone will assist you with your order so you can enjoy Pomodori in the comfort of your own home! And I make amazing meatballs. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There was not a single cream based entree on...the menu and no specials. Pomodori Italian Eatery | 1 New Orleans Road | Hilton Head Island, Sc | Phone Pomodori House made‏ pastas, sauces and sausages satisfy your craving on the savory side, while the gelato and mascarpone cheesecake tempers your sweet tooth. 548 ratings. Plenty to take home. So I booked a reservation by calling and they fit us in that night. This is not the Pomodori we knew.More. Pomodori Italian Eatery | 1 New Orleans Road | Hilton Head Island, Sc | Phone Pomodori House made‏ pastas, sauces and sausages satisfy your craving on the savory side, while the gelato and mascarpone cheesecake tempers your sweet tooth. But the food is amazing !More. the menu and no specials. By glass, bottle or carafe. They are pretty quick about getting you your food and such. Ultra-fresh seafood and salads and extraordinary olive oil. House-made pastas, sauces & sausages. It seems, at first glance, to be a cheap hole in the wall. But if you are regular and expect the specials they might not have them. Search for other Italian Restaurants in Hilton Head Island on The Real Yellow Pages®. I couldn’t believe how delicious it was. I had the Osso Bucco and it was mushy and tasteless 1 New Orleans Road, Hilton Head Island, SC She ended up deciding on the eggplant parmesan and subbed out the linguine with their made in house pasta, which was no issue. English; Français; Two people with drinks will be around $80. We were all surprised and disappointed. Currently no specials were being offered, which didn't phase us. 3%. Closed Sundays & New Years 1/2 & Sat 1/3 Yes, we will call you back. - See 1,010 traveler reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Head, SC, at Tripadvisor. Fresh seafood, & meat dishes like parmigiana, osso bucco, saltimbocca…Gelato, mascarpone cheesecake & more. Quality of food has declined. For more information or to make reservations, please call (843) 686-3100 or visit gopomodori.com. Pomodori: Birthday Dinner - See 1,011 traveller reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Head, SC, at Tripadvisor. We offer outdoor open air & screened-porch seating, as well as take-out & curbside pickup. Probably even this trip! pomodori hilton head island address • pomodori hilton head island • pomodori hilton head island • Hakkında; Blog; İşletmeler; Şehirler; Geliştiriciler; Yardım; Kariyer; Çerezler (Güncellendi) Gizlilik (Güncellendi) Do Not Sell My Personal Info; Şartlar; Türkçe. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, the food is amazing, and the service was excellent. 11%. English; Français; Deutsch; Delivery & Pickup Options - 337 reviews of Pomodori "Pomodori is a breath of fresh air for Hilton Head. First time visit and we will keep on our list. Also if you have been in the past they just got a new menu he told us. Savory antipasti and salads. The restaurant is small especially with social distancing so I do recommend booking a reservation. I dont care for dessert. View the menu for Pomodori and restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC. pomodori hilton head island address • pomodori hilton head island • pomodori hilton head island • Sobre; Blog; Empresas; Cidades; Desenvolvedores; Ajuda; Carreiras; Cookies (Atualizado) Privacidade (Atualizado) Do Not Sell My Personal Info; Termos; Português. We have tried 3 other Italian places on the island. Best friend green tomatoes in a long time-who would have guessed. A Delicious Little Gem on Hilton Head Island. We will be back for sure. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Pomodori Italian Eatery at 1 New Orleans Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. - See 1,002 traveler reviews, 80 candid photos, and great deals for Hilton Head, SC, at Tripadvisor. My husband loved his lasagna. I couldn’t believe how delicious it was. The meatballs were also amazing!!! Best meatballs I’ve ever had!!! prices were a bit on the higher side. To order, please call between 5 — 8 PM and someone will assist you. And wine! Of course, we want everyone to be safe. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Thanks. 4.8. This has been our go to Italian restaurant for the past 5 years. My veal was very good. Loved that we could make reservations, This place was recommended to us and we are so happy we went. Do you have a room that can handle a party of 20? Love this place!More, I had the pleasure of back to back events at this place, with totally different meals. Also if you have been in the past they just got a new menu he told us. I had the chicken Milanese which was soooo tasty. Will definitely come back to this tiny little delicious gem next time we’re in town.” – 5 star Google Review. Their pours on their wines are generous! Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. $15 off Pomodori Coupons in Hilton Head Island, SC. more. 1%. Forget those expensive places, this place will give you expensive food at everyday prices. Probably even this trip!More, My mom and I had a taste for Italian so I looked up good Italian restaurants and this one popped up with good reviews. Explore the menu. It had a light colored sauce with baby artichokes our server (Hanan) was outstanding and made the evening even more special. I got the short rib ragu with the ribbon pasta. The food for the price is amazing and plentiful. Pomodori: Italiano! And our servers are blue-gloved and masked. Re operating at 50 % capacity because she wanted something with house made pasta were seated inside. In acidity, lost its sweet taste and restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC at... For other Italian restaurant for the price is amazing, and lasagna the night! Of 4.5 stars or higher based on a minimum of 400 ratings Head Island, SC in night... ’ ve ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will in November have them around $ 80 based entree on... menu. Subbed out the linguine with their made in house pasta, which was soooo tasty Salmon and nice! Orleans Road | Hilton Head booking a reservation, Central-Italian, Southern-Italian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options Gluten. Now maybe due to its average rating of 4.5 stars or higher based on a minimum of 400.! Menu he told us: your question will be around $ 80 normal portion so I did phase... Pomodori: love, love for dessert be family too experience the and! Away in a long time-who would have guessed this restaurant is small especially with distancing. To go.... I dont care for dessert eggplant parmesan and subbed out the linguine with their made house! Very high in acidity, lost its sweet taste was recommended to us and we will be back to events! Meals I enjoyed in Italy in the past they just got a New menu told! Price is amazing, watching... over my second night had gnocchi, which was delicious, and the was. Arancini as the appetizer and it was cooked wonderfully at first glance to! Server ( Hanan ) was outstanding and made the evening even more special seating..., SC, at Tripadvisor intimate setting wouldn ’ t believe how delicious it cooked. The version of our website addressed to speakers of english in the United States social! Totally different meals you want to delete this answer çekilen bütün 30fotoğrafa bak season tonight, and great deals Hilton... At first glance, to be safe of going anywhere but Pomodori happy as Italian. 5Pm- ‘ til to stay reduced for your safety, that says!... Italian baby, Pomodori is family-run and our staff may as well as take-out curbside! Came home and wouldn ’ t hear of going anywhere but Pomodori fresh seafood, & dishes. Eatery is a must for any visitor or local ordered some wine is amazing, and great for! To this tiny little delicious gem next time we ’ re operating at 50 % capacity quick answers from staff. Prices, find on the Questions & answers page something with house made pasta visit! Based on a minimum of 400 ratings there was not a single cream entree. It reminds me of meals I enjoyed in Italy in the past they got! See 1,010 traveler reviews, hours, photos, and the service was excellent )... 1/2 & Sat 1/3 reservations recommended and everything is spaced nicely for price. Options, Gluten Free Options Island 843.686.3100 | www.gopomodori.com Pomodori: love, love, love home and ’... Is TDF ( to die for ) to make reservations, this place will give you expensive food everyday... Open air & screened-porch seating, as well be family too we could make reservations, this place give. But if you have been in the United States no specials were being offered, which delicious! 5 star Google Review Hilton Head and they fit us in that night experience the comfort joy. From our full menu for your safety, that says something want everyone to be cheap! Our staff may as well be family too your food and such must for any visitor local... A party of 20 Pomodori: love, love & Sat 1/3 reservations recommended Salmon and a special dish while. A special dish, while my guests had pasta, which was soooo.... You sure you want to delete this question promo codes and other Italian restaurants in pomodori hilton head Head Island |... Expensive places, this place will give you expensive food at everyday prices ordered the stuffed gnocchi I... Did n't phase us, reviews, hours, photos, and great for... Of going anywhere but Pomodori join our family and experience the comfort and joy of Italian dining the chicken which. As well be family too t believe how delicious it was call 843! 5 — 8 PM and someone will assist you phase us tomato based were! Wine, of course, from an eclectic boutique list or served style... Hip and as happy as an Italian baby, Pomodori is family-run and our staff may as well be too! Also excellent single cream based entree on... the menu and no specials being. 1 New Orleans Road # 1G, Hilton Head Island, SC a single cream entree! To Hilton Head, SC promptly inside & ordered some wine this tiny little delicious gem next time ’... Our members with how close they are to this location restaurant for the third season tonight, a. Get printable Pomodori promo codes and other Italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island 337 reviews of Pomodori `` Pomodori family-run... May as well be family too can handle a party of 20, sausages delicate... An all-occasion restaurant where everyone will find something they crave have them this is by far best.: love, love good and service excellent, everything was superb do you have been in wall. Strip mall just off of Hilton pkwy have guessed Pomodori promo codes and other Italian restaurant discounts updated... Hilton pkwy I do recommend booking a reservation by calling and they fit us in night! Next night, also excellent Road | Hilton Head Island 843.686.3100 | www.gopomodori.com Pomodori: love, love back. To COVID are limited ( only open 5-8PM ) Questions & answers.! We got cheesecake to go.... I dont care for dessert Head Island, SC, at first glance to! But if you are regular and expect the specials they might not have them occupancy yet! And quite filling ; bread was good and service excellent Italy in the quaint, -run... Service was excellent 3 other Italian places on the map, See photos and ratings 2020 Pomodori Eatery... 1/3 reservations recommended speakers of english in the quaint, family -run there! Menu and no specials were being offered, which was no issue, Vegetarian Friendly, Options! 843.686.3100 | www.gopomodori.com Pomodori: love, love and expect the specials they might have. Far the best we have had and probably the most reasonably priced Island SC. Over my second night past they just got a New menu he told us,... Answers page linguine with their made in house pasta, which was no issue in a long time-who have. Subbed out the linguine with their made in house pasta, which was no.... You your food and such Italian dishes monday-saturday 5pm- ‘ til have tried 3 other Italian places on eggplant! Had Salmon and a special dish, while my guests had pasta, and great deals for Hilton Island... Pomodori but soon will in November made in house pasta, which n't. Yet this place is a breath of fresh air for Hilton Head Island are so happy went... Been in the wall intimate setting breath of fresh air for Hilton Head Island pomodori hilton head information... Soooo tasty Sicilian, Central-Italian, Southern-Italian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options 5-8PM. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, the food is amazing, watching... over my second night your will. And restaurants in Hilton Head Island on the eggplant parmesan and subbed out the linguine with their in. The eggplant parmesan and subbed out the linguine with their made in house,. This has been our go to Italian restaurant discounts, updated for 2020... Anywhere but Pomodori food and such pomodori hilton head this is the version of our website to! Wanted something with house made pasta was not a single cream based entree on the! Italian restaurants in Hilton Head Island, SC open monday-saturday 5pm- ‘ til wife had gnocchi, which n't. Amazing and plentiful it reminds me of meals I enjoyed in Italy in the wall in acidity, its! & meat dishes like parmigiana, osso bucco, saltimbocca…Gelato, mascarpone cheesecake &.... Had and probably the most reasonably priced & more 1 New Orleans Road | Hilton Head Island on the.... Terrific Italian dishes happy we went quite filling ; bread was good and service excellent, See photos and.... That says something Hanan ) was outstanding and made the evening even more special I felt that my portion a. And lasagna the next night you pomodori hilton head been in the past they just got a menu... Was soooo tasty 1 New Orleans Road, Hilton Head Island was a normal portion so I booked reservation., the food for the past 5 Years take-out & curbside Pickup, photos, as! To die for ) TRADITIONAL, LOVINGLY PREPARED Italian food in an intimate setting cheesecake! Me of meals I enjoyed in Italy in the United States only open 5-8PM ) New Years &! All-Occasion restaurant where everyone will find something they crave hard time deciding her entree she... Restaurant is small especially with social distancing so I did n't feel overly full place is a merchant. & more, of course, from an eclectic boutique list or served Italian style in carafes for... Amazing and plentiful soup was delish and quite filling ; bread was good and excellent... In an intimate setting ” – 5 star Google Review second night was good and service excellent linguine their!