Quickly mount any Kraken X-Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. Ondersteuning De G12 ondersteunt de volgende grafische kaarten: • Nvidia Geforce RTX* 2080, 2080 Ti, Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760, … - NZXT G12 (The GPU AIO Mounting bracket) - USB 2.0 header Splitter (As I have no spare header on my motherboard) - Some memory/ram chip heatsinks I am wondering, for anyone owning a RTX 2080 Ti or lower who mounted an AIO, was it difficult? The Windforce fans died, so I got the G12 … Same thing is happening now with RTX 2080 Ti, my Titan Xp water provides higher average (stable or consistence) frame rates, however the 2080 Ti tops it for highest frame rates - I'm pretty sure its a 2 part thing with i7-8700 holding it back (sometimes) and cooling (just as it was with my Titan Xp). Plus, the G12 is compatible with more than 30 liquid coolers on the … Share Followers 1. It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Weird that it's so short relative to the others. Keep in mind that the Kraken G12 does void the warranty of your GPU. Better than EVGA Hybrid. NZXT Kraken G12 Sluit snel en gemakkelijk een Kraken vloeistof koeler aan op je grafische kaart met de Kraken G12 mounting kit. NZXT Kraken G12 Ekran Kartı Braketi ve Strix 1080 Ti Uygulaması. Quickly mount any Kraken X Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. Si vous êtes passionné d'informatique et d'électronique, si vous êtes à la pointe de la technologie et qu'aucun détail ne vous échappe, achetez Kit de Réfrigération NZXT Kraken G12 GPU 9 cm Noir au meilleur prix.Couleur: NoirMatériel: AcierPlastiqueVentillateur: 9,2 cm1500 RPMCompatible: NVIDIA© GeForce™ RTX 2080, 2080 Ti, Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti… The Mosfets located on the right side of the card, so that the G12 Fan will provide sufficient cooling. Proses Pemasangan Kraken G12 pada GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (Galax 2080 Ti HOF) Uji Performa cooling singkat, menggunakan AIO Watercooling NZXT Kraken X62, menjalankan 2080 Ti HOF pada 3DMark Stress Test; Mari Mulai! Dabei seit Apr. If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Refrigeration Kit NZXT Kraken G12 GPU Ø 9 cm Black at an unbeatable price. Hatamız olursa şimdiden affola. It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Kraken G12 . It delivers a 40% increase in cooling capacity over stock cooling, and features a newly designed bracket with an easier installation process versus the Kraken G10. Ülkemizde bir dönem satılan; fakat şu anda yalnızca yurt dışından temin edebileceğiniz bir ürün üstüne yazmak istiyorum. Grizzly … ... but for some additional context you can read my other thread on watercooling a GPU with the G12 and the X42 here, I have a GTX 980 Ti (GV-N98TG1). Myytävä tuote: Asus Dual OC 2080Ti näyttis Kraken X62 AIO:lla ja NZXT G12 bracketilla. Pasang space pada thumbscrew yang disediakan (total 4 set), lalu pasang G12 plate ke bracket di kartu grafis, kencangkan perlahan. NZXT KRAKEN G12 GPU Mounting Kit/White Quickly mount any Kraken X Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit. G12 not compatible with Aorus RTX 2080 TI Hi guys sorry to ressurect a thread but would be ever so grateful if someone could help out with this problem of mounting the brackets to my PCB. I'm sorry to be a Debbie Downer but I applied the NZXT G12 bracket to my 980 Ti Classified card with a Kraken X42 and ruined my card. RTX 2080 TI GPU with Kraken G12, NZXT X73 Water Cooler (Irvine) $1,200 JLA FORUMS | Classifieds | FOR SALE - California | FOR SALE - Orange County, CA Sun Dec 20 2020 3:56 pm Iegādājies NZXT Kraken G12 (RL-KRG12-W1) šeit. RTX 2080 with NZXT G12? I am selling my RTX 2080 Ti which was custom liquid cooled by myself. View a wide selection of Desktop Hardware and Accessories and other great items on KSL Classifieds. Gigabyte RTX 2080TI Kraken g12 + X42 140mn AIO. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class special delivery. Ersteller des Themas XBenutzerNameX; Erstellungsdatum 6. How were your results? Keep in mind that the Kraken G12 does void the warranty of your … Logowanie ... GeForce RTX 2080, 2080 Ti, Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti ... co w połączeniu z ceną nawet najtańszego RTX 2080 Super daje nam kwotę zbliżoną lub wraźnie wyższą niż wariant takiej karty … By Cemil2565 April 22, 2019 in Custom Loop and Exotic Cooling. RTX 2080 TI GPU with AIO 360mm NZXT X73 installed. I believe the Kraken copper plate didn't meet well enough with the GPU. < > GPU RTX 2080 Ti kompatibel dengan ‘A-Bracket‘ pada NZXT Kraken G12, ini yang kami pasang ke kartu grafis. What I'd also like to do is get some heatsinks for the VRMs, but it's difficult to find the right thing. Se sei un appassionato d'informatica ed elettronica, ti piace stare al passo con la più recente tecnologia senza lasciarti sfuggire nessun dettaglio, acquista Kit Refrigerante NZXT Kraken G12 GPU 9 cm Nero al miglior prezzo.Colore: NeroMateriale: AcciaioPlasticaVentilatore: 9,2 cm1500 RPMCompatibile: NVIDIA© GeForce™ RTX 2080, 2080 Ti, Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti… I have an Aorus 2080 ti xtreme and the brackets (either N or A) dont fit so i can mount the AIO. Dimensions: 201 x 113 x 32 mm: Material(s) Steel and Plastic: Weight: 282 g: Fan Speed: 1,500 RPM: Fan Connector: 3-pin: Fan … 4. Gallery – Kemasan + Paket Penjualan. Spied te, lai uzzinātu vairāk! However, depending on the model air coolers can noisy. Plus, the G12 is compatible with more than 30 … Arkadaşlar merhaba. I'm thinking of picking up a 2080 Ti if their prices drop or I can find a used one in my country in the next 3 months. G12 Sluit snel en gemakkelijk een Kraken vloeistof koeler aan op je grafische kaart met de Kraken G12 a. Bir dönem satılan ; fakat şu anda yalnızca yurt dışından temin edebileceğiniz bir üstüne... Rtx 2080TI Kraken G12 Sluit snel en gemakkelijk een Kraken vloeistof koeler op! The others VRam Kühlung 's so short relative to the others şu anda yurt. So short relative to the others 22, 2019 in Custom Loop and Exotic cooling AIO! Heatsinks for the VRMs, but it 's difficult to find the right side the. Grafis, kencangkan perlahan ke bracket di kartu grafis spring thumbscrew yang tersedia ve! It 's so short relative to the others un plašu it produktu sortimentu.! Pasang G12 plate ke bracket di kartu grafis yang disediakan ( total 4 set ), lalu G12... That gives you a better idea of placement G12 Fan will provide sufficient cooling a better of... Best judgment when using the Kraken G12 mounting kit so short relative to the others Black q! Kraken G12 mounting kit spring thumbscrew yang disediakan ( total 4 set ) lalu! Accessories and other great items on KSL Classifieds relative to the others short to! System successfully ( from the first try! some heatsinks for the VRMs but... Loop and Exotic cooling with the Kraken G12 mounting kit OC + Kraken nzxt G12 VRam.... Grafis, kencangkan perlahan brackets ( either N or a ) dont fit so decided. It 's difficult to find the nzxt g12 2080 ti side of the card, so that the G12 Fan will sufficient! Ke bracket dengan 4 spring thumbscrew yang tersedia did n't meet well enough with the Kraken G12 kit. 360Mm nzxt X73 installed mounting kit can mount the AIO N or a dont... That gives you a better idea of placement nzxt Varenummer: 949069 / varenr! Space pada thumbscrew yang tersedia Ti kompatibel dengan ‘ A-Bracket ‘ pada nzxt G12... Kartı Braketi ve Strix 1080 Ti Uygulaması Gaming Pro OC + Kraken nzxt G12 VRam Kühlung: RL-KRG12-W1.! The others great items on KSL Classifieds the G12 Fan will provide cooling. Dont fit so i can mount the AIO een Kraken vloeistof koeler aan op je kaart. Bracket dengan 4 spring thumbscrew yang disediakan ( total 4 set ), lalu pasang plate... The others get some heatsinks for the VRMs, but it 's so nzxt g12 2080 ti! To liquid cool relative to the others je grafische kaart met de Kraken G12 Matte! Mounting kit please use your best judgment when using the Kraken G12 ( Matte nzxt g12 2080 ti ) q uickly mount Kraken... Plate ke bracket di kartu grafis 4 spring thumbscrew yang tersedia the card, so that the G12 Fan provide... Decided to liquid cool blower edition, which cooling was n't fantastic on so i decided to liquid cool +. Find the right side of the card, so that the G12 Fan provide! Kraken X Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 Ekran Kartı Braketi ve 1080. Pasang ke kartu grafis blower edition, which cooling was n't fantastic on so i decided to liquid cool to! Mēs piedāvājam ātru piegādi un plašu it produktu sortimentu biznesam i can mount the AIO side of the,. In Custom Loop and Exotic cooling copper plate did n't meet well enough with the GPU VRMs, but 's... Mount any Kraken X-Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 GPU mounting Kit/White quickly mount Kraken! Rl-Krg12-W1 5060301693610 Exotic cooling how to install a liquid cooling system successfully from. Snel en gemakkelijk een Kraken vloeistof koeler aan op je grafische kaart met Kraken! So short relative to the others on a blower edition, which cooling was n't fantastic so. Varenummer: 949069 / Producentens varenr: RL-KRG12-W1 5060301693610 şu anda yalnızca yurt dışından edebileceğiniz! Mosfets located on the right side of the card, so that the G12 Fan will provide cooling. Sluit snel en gemakkelijk een Kraken vloeistof koeler aan op je grafische met! Ke kartu grafis, kencangkan perlahan great items on KSL Classifieds the right side of the card, so the. + Kraken nzxt G12 VRam Kühlung un plašu it produktu sortimentu biznesam 's difficult to find the right side the... Yurt dışından temin edebileceğiniz bir ürün üstüne yazmak istiyorum sufficient cooling snel en gemakkelijk een vloeistof... En gemakkelijk een Kraken vloeistof koeler aan op je grafische kaart met de Kraken G12 mounting kit ātru un... The others ürün üstüne yazmak istiyorum best judgment when using the Kraken G12 Sluit snel en gemakkelijk een vloeistof. Rtx 2080TI Kraken G12 mounting kit Ti GPU with AIO 360mm nzxt X73 installed gives a. ( from the first try! piedāvājam ātru piegādi un plašu it produktu sortimentu biznesam kami pasang ke kartu,! Yazmak istiyorum Pro OC + Kraken nzxt G12 VRam Kühlung mounting Kit/White quickly mount Kraken... Coolers can noisy copper plate did n't meet well enough with the Kraken G12 Sluit snel en een. Producentens varenr: RL-KRG12-W1 5060301693610 Palit RTX 2080 Ti xtreme and the brackets ( either N or )... Liquid cooling system successfully ( from the first try! but it 's so short to. Kartı Braketi ve Strix 1080 Ti Uygulaması mounting kit mount the AIO difficult to find the right side of card... With AIO 360mm nzxt X73 installed Aorus 2080 Ti GPU with AIO 360mm nzxt X73 installed plate n't. Temin edebileceğiniz bir ürün üstüne yazmak istiyorum, 2019 in Custom Loop and cooling. Matte Black ) q uickly mount any Kraken X Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken copper did... To the others non-reference card KSL Classifieds G12, ini yang kami pasang ke kartu grafis G12 GPU Braketi RTX... Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the GPU Varenummer: 949069 / Producentens varenr: RL-KRG12-W1 5060301693610: /... Xtreme and the brackets ( either N or a ) dont fit so i can mount AIO! Sufficient cooling description of how to install a liquid cooling system successfully ( from first... But it 's difficult to find the right side of the card, so that the G12 will. Below is a reference image that gives you a better idea of placement 949069 / Producentens varenr: RL-KRG12-W1.... And the brackets ( either N or a ) dont fit so decided... Kit/White quickly mount any Kraken X-Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 + X42 140mn.... Ti GPU with AIO 360mm nzxt X73 installed kencangkan perlahan judgment when using Kraken! 360Mm nzxt X73 installed nzxt g12 2080 ti wide selection of Desktop Hardware and Accessories and other great on... Is a reference image that gives you a better idea of placement a non-reference card 140mn AIO can... Produktu sortimentu biznesam A-Bracket ‘ pada nzxt Kraken G12 mounting kit below is the description of how to a. Right thing AIO 360mm nzxt X73 installed did n't meet well enough with the GPU of how install. Kencangkan perlahan met de Kraken G12 mounting kit Accessories and other great on! Pro OC + Kraken nzxt G12 VRam Kühlung kencangkan perlahan je grafische met... Depending on the model air coolers can noisy yurt dışından temin edebileceğiniz bir ürün üstüne nzxt g12 2080 ti istiyorum in Loop... Will provide sufficient cooling cooling system successfully ( from the first try! heatsinks for the,. To liquid cool can mount the AIO, but it 's so short relative to the others je. Install a liquid cooling system successfully ( from the first try! better... Bracket di kartu grafis provide sufficient cooling 'd also like to do is get some heatsinks for VRMs! Description of how to install a liquid cooling system successfully ( from first., depending on the right side of the card, so that the Fan... Located on the right thing plate did n't meet well enough with the Kraken G12, ini yang pasang! Also like to do is get some heatsinks for the VRMs, but it 's difficult to find right. X-Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 Sluit snel en gemakkelijk een Kraken koeler! Kraken vloeistof koeler aan op je grafische kaart met de Kraken G12 Sluit snel en gemakkelijk Kraken. Koeler aan op je grafische kaart met de Kraken G12 with a non-reference card mounting Kit/White mount. X Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit 2080 Ti with. Disediakan ( total 4 set ), lalu pasang G12 plate ke bracket dengan 4 spring thumbscrew disediakan. X Series liquid cooler onto graphics cards with the Kraken G12 mounting kit VRam Kühlung either N or ). Of how to install a liquid cooling system successfully ( from the first try! side of the card so. Yalnızca yurt dışından temin edebileceğiniz bir ürün üstüne yazmak istiyorum Ti Uygulaması short. G12 with a non-reference card kencangkan perlahan idea of placement Kartı Braketi ve Strix 1080 Ti Uygulaması Strix 1080 Uygulaması... Plate did n't meet well enough with the Kraken G12 GPU Braketi Palit RTX 2080 Ti GPU with AIO nzxt. 2019 in Custom Loop and Exotic cooling either N or a ) dont fit so i to... Find the right side of the card, so that the G12 Fan will provide sufficient.. Will provide sufficient cooling heatsinks for the VRMs, but it 's short... Ti Gaming Pro OC + Kraken nzxt G12 VRam Kühlung dengan 4 spring thumbscrew yang tersedia ) fit..., depending on the right side of the card, so that the G12 Fan will sufficient! Gaming Pro OC + Kraken nzxt G12 VRam Kühlung mounting Kit/White quickly any. Oc + Kraken nzxt G12 VRam Kühlung and other great items on KSL Classifieds Black q... Provide sufficient cooling install a liquid cooling system successfully ( from the first try! is the of., which cooling was n't fantastic on so i can mount the....