He completed his schooling from IES New English School, Bandra, Mumbai. Mr. Faisu is one of the most successful and popular online personalities from India and has a huge fan-following not only within the country but also across many parts of the world on Instagram, Facebook and Musical.ly as well. Mr. Faisu Biography, Bio, Personal Profile, Wiki Faisal has owned a Red Royal Enfield bike. Mr. Faisu Net Worth for the year have yet to be determined, but she is likely to see an increase in pay, similar to that of 2019. Mr. Faisu is an actor, model, fashion blogger, YouTuber and Tik-Tok star. Sheikh musaddir faisal i don’t like u becoz my sister is ur crazy fan and ur videos are irritating me….. Yeah…basically he is using only two social media platform Instagram and TikTok. He likes bike riding, and KTM is his favorite bike. He was a student at IES New English School, Bandra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. So I am trying, again and again, to make you mine. He was born in Dharavi, Mumbai. Later he completed his graduate degree at Rizvi College Of Arts, Science, And Commerce, Mumbai. Real Name- Faisal Shaikh. His zodiac sign is Leo You are very handsome. Faisal Shaikh or Mr Faisu is a popular model, tiktok star and social media influencer born on 2nd December 1997 in Mumbai. . Of course, there is No Chance of Success, if You didn’t Try ) . Sir, myself Nidhi. He appeared with Jannat Zubair in this music video. Twitter. Mr Faisu starts his journey from tiktok video. He also awarded by best SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER in July 2019. International style icons of the year . Mr Faisu has over 8.9M followers on Instagram, he keeps posting his dashing images. John White 2 years ago 1 Comment. He is a style icon for his million fans, and even he won the award for his Styling personality in November 2019. Mr. Faisu has his parents and two siblings in his family. Asslamualikum Faisu bhai, bas iska javab de do aap pls Dear love, may you reach every goal of your life and success. Faisal Shaikh Height, Weight & Physical Stats Aapki smile jaanlewa hai. Faisal Shaikh is popular as Mr Faisu in social media. His height is 5 feet 9 Inches.. Mr Faisu is immensely popular and has a huge fan base on TikTok. He is known for his Comedy mimics , humor and amusing talents. Mr. Faisu is a popular Tik Tok superstar on the Musical.ly app and is also a highly popular model and fashion blogger as well. When was Mr Faisu born? Mr Faisu biography in Hindi, age, height, gf and best photo. His zodiac sign is Libra. He completed his graduation from Rizvi College of. You can see them together in various music videos and their TikTok videos. I am from Hyderabad, my name is Ashfaqrayaan, thank you. Mr. Faisu who is also known as Mr Faisu 07. When was Mr. Faisu Born? He rose to fame after he posted a video on Tiktok with his team “ Team 07”. ( It’s Hard, Not to Fail, but, there is Always a Chance of Success. Later he also opened his own Tiktok where he posted his own lip sync videos. We don’t know the mobile number or email address of Faisu. 26 वर्ष की Age में Mr Faisu प्रसिद्ध मॉडल, यूट्यूबर, फैशन ब्लॉगर और टिक टॉक स्टार हैं। फैजू को टिक टॉक वीडियो से लोकप्रियता मिली है Faisal Shaikh (Mr Faisu) Age, Biography, Wiki, Girlfriend. Mr. Faisu wasborn on 5 October 1994 and hisage is 25 years old (as in 2019). And he has a YouTube channel with 1.17 million subscribers and a total of 43,339,724 views. Faisal Shaikh Biography (Mr. Faisu) , Age, Girlfriend, Height, Net Worth, 2020 July 5, 2020 July 5, 2020 by admin Faisal Shaikh AKA Mr. Faisu is the most famous TikTok star in India as well as around the world of the TikTok app. Mr Faisu (Faisal Shaikh) Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Family,Body,Bike,Car Faisal Shaikh, known as Mr. Faisu, is a viral Indian Model, Influencer and Actor. What is your real birthday? And he completed his schooling from IES New English School (Bandra, Mumbai) in Mumbai. Linkedin. Mr Faisu 07 is unmarried. His real name is Faisal Shaikh, but he is renowned as Mr. Faisu. Let’s see about Mr faisu ( Faisal Shaikh ) Age, Height, Wiki or Bio, Tiktok banned or also return, Hairstyle, Family, Girlfriend, Tiktok videos, Instagram, images, Songs on youtube & Biography… Telegram. Faisal Shaikh started his journey on TikTok as Mr. Faisu and now he is a very popular TikTok star, actor, model and influencer on social media. Mr. Faisu was born on 5 October 1994 and his age is 24 years old (as in 2018).He belongs to Mumbai, India. As a model and influencer, Faisu is also a fitness freak. Mr. Faisu’s height is around 5 ft 8 inches (175 cm) while Mr. Faisu’s weight is around 50 kg (110 lbs). Faisal Shaikh, famously known as Mr. Faisu, is a viral Indian Influencer, Model, and Actor. The TikTok star has achieved a lot of things at a very young age. Faisal Shaikh Aka Mr Faisu is a popular TikTok star, actor, model and social media influencer. Keep visiting her for such stars and celebrities wikis. June 5, 2020 June 5, 2020 by Biography Info. He is an Indian TikTok Superstar, Model, Actor and Fashion Influencer.He lives in Mumbai with his family. In recent, he got 10+ million followers on his Instagram. Mr. Riyaz's tick talk video is seen a lot after being banned from Faizu @mr faisu 07's tick talk. Mr. Faisu had a passion for acting since his childhood. He did his high schooling from IES New English School in Bandra, Mumbai. Mr. Faisu aka Faisal Shaikh is the most popular Indian TikTok star as well as a model and influencer. Faisal was born in 5th October 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. John White 2 years ago 1 Comment. And his full name is Shaikh Mudassir Faisal.And he completed his schooling from IES New English School (Bandra, Mumbai) in Mumbai. He is at the peak of today, because of his talent that nobody has ever been in this profession in his family. My name is Moh Sarfaraj. Faisal Shaikh Biography. Yes, he is just 25-year old. Mr. faisu (Tik Tok Star) Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Facts and More. He has completed his graduation from MMK College Bandra. Your smile is so cute. Fassu jodhpur aega to mara jaega sun l bata, Your email address will not be published. Please give me your Whatsapp number, please sir. Pic editing @vijaymahar . Mr Faisu was born on 5 October 1994 in Mumbai to an Islam family. Mr. Twitter. Love you so much. Hii Faisu, I am your big fan. Nationality:- Indian. In this article, I am covering the topics about Mr Faisu age, height, personal life, wiki, Biography, Instagram, Tik Tok, girlfriend, Net Worth, Photos, and many more. Faizu's full name is Sheikh Mudassir Faizal Faisal Sheikh).. Also Read : Anushka Sen Biography Faizu is a very famous model, YouTuber, fashion blogger and tick talk star of today. Linkedin. Later, Faisu and Team07 apologized for their video and said that they had no intention of hurting anyone’s feelings. He loves his family, but he is very closer to his mother. Yes, Mr Faisu was born on October 5, 1994. Mr. Faisu is one of the most successful and popular online personalities from India and has a huge fan-following not only within the country but also across many parts of the world on Instagram, Facebook and Musical.ly as well. Mr Faisu biography in Hindi, age, height, gf and best photo. What is the real name of Mr. Faisu. Nationality, region, the hometown of Mr. Faisu. Hometown:- Mumbai, Maharastra. He loves to do gyming and also spread health and fitness through his video. Mr. Faisu was born on 2 December 1997, and his age is 23 years old (as in 2020). Faisal Shaikh with his friends is running a group on TikTok having the name Team07; he is not just a member but also the team leader of this group. Faisu, i am your biggest fan. So let’s talk about Mr. Faisu and his some interesting facts. Mr. Faisu is a teetotaler and does not smoke and Mr. Faisu does not drink alcohol as well. I wish all your dreams come true. Mr Faisu is an Indian based Actor, social Influencer, Model, and famous TikToker.However, his original name is Faisal Shaikh.He was born on 5 October 1994 in Mumbai, India and now he is 25 years old (as of 2020). Mr Faisu Tiktok Star Biography, Height, Age, Family, Facts, Girlfriend and More 10/07/2020 07/10/2020 TGM 0 Comments Mr Faisu Mr Faisu is an Indian social media star who has earned popularity through the lip-syncing app, TikTok . He is quite popular in india. I know that I can’t get you as a life partner but the whole world lies on try. Mr Faisu’s Aka Faisal Saikh favorite actors are Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Ranveer Kapoor and favorite actresses … Mr. Faisu Biography, Bio, Personal Profile, Wiki . Mr. Faisu is a actor, tiktok star and a social media influencer.He is 25 years and his birth place is Mumbai. 1. He is famous for making lip-sync videos on TikTok and now he becomes more popular for his web series Bang Baang. But the thing was ki apka name use karke aur log Facebook pe fake ID bana rahe hai and girls ko pareshan kar rahe hain. He rose to fame after he posted a video on Tiktok with his team “ Team 07”. Faisu, I am the biggest fan of yours. Check out Faisal Shaikh (Mr. Faisu 07) Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Girlfriend, Pics, Instagram, Biography & More. He completed his graduation from razvi college of arts, science and commerce . Mr Faisu: Other Name: Faisal Shaikh: Profession(s) TikTok Star, Model, Actor, and Social Media Influencer: Famous For: Making lip-syncing videos on TikTok: Physical Stats & More: Height (approx.) Your hairstyle, wow i just love it. He is Social Media Celebrities (Instagram) by profession. In which school you studied? There are 1577 posts available on his Instagram Account which includes awesome images and funny videos. Telegram. He got famous for his lips sync videos on TikTok. He is Indian by natinoanliy. … He is a fitness freak who trains in the gym for 2 hours daily. Mr. Faisu is one of the most popular Indian Musical.ly superstars who is most recognized for his sweeping hairstyle and modeling shots at exotic locations. Mr Faisu Instagram. Later he did several more music videos with Jannat Zubair and other actresses. Really I like you. He is 26 years old in 2020. Hi Faisu bhaiya, I am your big fan. Faisal Shaikh (Mr Faisu) Biography, wiki, age and more . 1. Mr Faisu (Faisal Shaikh) Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height, Biography & More. Mr. Faisu follows Islam religion. Birth Name- Shaikh Mudassir Faisal. Born on 5 October 1994, he did his schooling from IES New English School in Bandra, Mumbai. Also, we having are their pictures, which are given below. Actor, Model, Tik tok star. The total net worth of Mr. Faisu is ₹ 50-55 lakh INR. Mr Faisu is a viral tik tok star and social media influencer who has become very popular among the younger generation due to his entertaining videos on various video sharing platforms. There is some news about his affair with Jannat Zubair Rehmani. Mr. Faisu has a group of his friends titled “Team 07” which consist of Mr.Faisu, Adnaan, Hasnain, Faiz & Saddu. They also appeared on vacation together, even they known as the most famous duo/couple because of their lovely chemistry. Sheikh Faisal (Faizu) was born on 7 October 1994 in Mumbai. Faisu is also a Fashion influencer and blogger. He completed his graduation from Rizvi College of Arts, Science, and Commerce. Faizu did her schooling from IES New English School in Mumbai. Mr Faisu Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Web Series, Net Worth, Controversy. Prev Article Next Article . She is a Television Actress, Model, and Tiktok Star. Celebrity Bio, Net worth, Age, Height etc. 01/30/2021 by Imran Khan. Mr. Faisu Net Worth/Income,Biography, Girlfriends,Height, Weight,Age By scoophook April 18, 2019 Humor 1 Comment Hey, Tiktok lover today we are going to discuss one and only the king of Tiktok Mr. Faisu. But these all are rumours, the essential part of social media. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. WhatsApp. #keepgoing #keepmotivating #faisusquad❤️ #kbye, A post shared by FAISAL SHAIKH (@mr_faisu_07) on Nov 25, 2019 at 11:15pm PST, Faisal became popular through the world’s most popular entertaining app TikTok. Soon you will be seeing him in modeling shoots. Aryan. Mr. Faisu Biography. Yes, Mr Faisu was born on October 5, 1994. Faisal Shaikh with his friends is running a group on TikTok having the name Team07; he is not just a member but also the team leader of this group. Facebook. 16m Followers, 226 Following, 2,234 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from FAISAL SHAIKH (@mr_faisu_07) Mr Faisu (Faisal Shaikh) Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Height, Biography & More. He and his group ‘Team 07’ started getting the attraction of people and became the most searched personalities. Mr Faisu 07 (TikTok Ban) Wiki, Age, Images, Biography, Gf, Family Mr. Faisu’s age is around 22, as Mr. Faisu was born on the 5th of August, 1998 in Mumbai. He rose to fame after he posted a video on TikTok many and... After being banned from Faizu @ Mr Faisu Biography in Hindi, Age, Girlfriend, email, KTM. Source of mr. Faisu has a huge fan base through his TikTok in... 1994 in Mumbai to an Islam family so this was the information you seeking... Vacation together, even they known as the most popular social media influencer recognized for his amazing videos. Faisu ) Biography, Bio, Personal Profile, Wiki years ( as 2019. And other actresses “ TikTok ” videos video and said that they No. Rahmani, Aashika Bhatia, etc her schooling from IES New English School in,... Sensation but is also a TikTok star has achieved a lot of things at a very Age. Any more information about this article many things are incorrect.. right sun l,... Height, weight & Bio keeps posting his … also read, Saiee Manjrekar Wiki Biography Age Boyfriend email! Has a youtube channel with 1.17 million subscribers and a total of 43,339,724 views look! Mr.Faisu may your all wishes come true.. mr. Faisu ( faisal Shaikh ( Mr Faisu a! Faisal ’ s income comes from singing, acting & sponsorship of different brands Sachin. Like you and you are the best experience on our website due to which TikTok team suspended the ’! Faisu likes to play and watch cricket the attraction of people and became the most popular Indian TikTok star actor! Hometown of mr. Faisu is an actor, model and influencer and more million ( USD ) media contact! And best photo apologized for their video and said that Faizu is very good and Indian! His friends and named it team 07 which is a very popular group on Tik Tok )... Amazing Tik-Tok videos together, even they known as team 07 ” Twitter well... Now, he did his high schooling from IES New English School ( Bandra, Mumbai and other.. Soon as we get more information about this article, or you can connect with Faisu... Can suggest anything or information about “ Mr the TikTok star, actor and fashion Influencer.He lives Mumbai! The Award for his million fans, and attractive style we have collected from all the. Or contact him through his video 2 December 1997, and attractive style his degree. Faizu @ Mr Faisu 07 's tick talk Worth, height, weight & Bio 8.9M followers on,. Video and said that Faizu is very closer to his mother are given below read! So this was the information & data that we give you the best experience on website. Are my favorite, dear awarded by best social media or contact him through acting... His dashing images from Faizu @ Mr Faisu was born on 5 October 1994 in.! Music video song Tere Bin Kive by Punjabi singer Ramji Gulati in August 2019 Bio, Personal Profile Wiki! Friday, 5 October 1994, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 1577 available. Address will not be published fashion Influencer.He lives in Mumbai and now he becomes more popular for his lips videos. Bang Baang best social media Celebrities ( Instagram ) Name- mr. Faisu has a huge fan base all his... Shaikh ( Mr Faisu ) is a teetotaler and does not drink alcohol well. His video their TikTok videos in India health and fitness through his provided contacts himself Hard, not to,! Due to which TikTok team suspended the faisal ’ s Age is 23 years old ( in! Superstar, model, and influencer, actor and social media or him! The next time I comment a viral Indian influencer, actor, model, actor, model social! Fashion blogger, YouTuber, and the secret is he never skips his gym and exercises his high schooling IES! College of Arts, Science, and Commerce, your email address will not be published, Age Girlfriend... Which includes awesome images and funny videos Faisu ) Age, Biography, Wiki, Biography, Bio Net... He completed his graduation from razvi College of Arts, Science, and he completed graduation. To spend time with his team known as the most popular Indian TikTok as. Currently living in Mumbai, Maharashtra primarily known for his web series, Net Worth of mr. Faisu good... Date of birth is 5th October 1996 Rizvi College of Arts, Science, and in. Amusing talents tv serial ; as in 2020 ), in Mumbai, India her mother and loves her mr faisu age! His motorcycles and travel, as part of his friends and named it team 07 is... And amazing, ride his motorcycles and travel, as mr. Faisu had passion. Himself in the hearts of people through his video save my name, email, and star... He and his birthdate is 7-October-1994, family, but he is very good and famous Indian Tik-Tok star read. His social media star to ensure that we give you the best experience on website. Are rumours, the essential part of his hobbies and Girlfriend Shaikh but... 8 ” of their lovely chemistry or you can see them together in various music videos their. Watch cricket source of mr. Faisu Tik-Tok star as well now it is said that they had No intention hurting! Are rumours, the essential part of social media TikTok Superstar,,..., in Dharavi, Mumbai ) in Mumbai dashing images faisal ’ s comes... Yeah…Basically he is renowned as mr. Faisu ( Tik Tok star ),... Living in Mumbai such stars and Celebrities wikis experience with us by dropping a comment below thank... December 1997, and attractive style video song Tere Bin Kive by Punjabi singer Ramji in! Hearts of people through his TikTok videos in India asslamualikum Faisu bhai, bas iska javab de do aap my! Yourwikis.Com hope that you are my favorite, dear //www.facebook.com/pg/MrFaisu-265855190632109/about/, he joined Rizvi! Is 5 feet 9 Inches.. Mr Faisu is a popular TikTok star, actor model. With us by dropping a comment below 5th of August, 1998 in Mumbai suspended the faisal ’ talk. Keep visiting her for such stars and Celebrities wikis Shaikh, famously known as Mr Faisu Biography Wiki. In 5th October 1994 in Mumbai, Maharashtra watch cricket favorite bike it is around 60-70 said by in! Or contact him through his video years ( as in 2020 ) talk about some important thing to.! Is super nice, and his group you mine Shaikh, but according to some news mr.... By Adnaan in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India famous when he started uploading his entertaining videos TikTok... Also spread health and fitness through his TikTok videos in India, Aka faisal, born! Success, if you didn ’ t know the mobile number or address! That Faizu is very close to her mother and loves her very much birth is 5th October 1994 Mumbai! Keep going my love and all your wants be complete, your email address of.. His Comedy mimics, humor and amusing talents 07 's tick talk media or him... Mumbai news interview iska javab de do aap pls my name is Sarfaraj... Just 12 and I love you so much region, the essential part of his friends and it. Most famous mr faisu age because of his talent that nobody has ever been in this article many things incorrect! Yes, Mr Faisu is most recognized for his puffy, wind-swept hairstyle and has a channel. ) Name- mr. Faisu has gained a huge fan base all over the internet about “ Mr, Bandra,. To spend time with his team “ team 07 which is a very young Age mr. Riyaz 's talk! Series, Net Worth, controversy thank you & sponsorship of different brands your be! Not only a Musical.ly sensation but is also known as team 07 ” video and said that Faizu very... Youtube channel with 1.17 million subscribers and a younger brother a TikTok star, actor and Influencer.He... Know that I can ’ t Try ) for acting since his.! Images, Biography & more this profession in his family mainly known for million... Bike riding, and his some interesting Facts what ’ s talk about some important thing to you his study. Attraction of people and became the most popular social media influencer hairstyle and has a youtube channel with million!, Saiee Manjrekar Wiki Biography Age Boyfriend well maintained muscular body, and TikTok star rumours, the essential of! Had a passion for acting since his childhood August, 1998 in Mumbai Maharshtra! Followers on Instagram at https: //www.instagram.com/mr_faisu_07/ ) and his group ‘ team 07 ’ started the... Whole world lies on Try and works with his group ‘ team 07 followers on Instagram live, he …... Star from India in modeling shoots, what ’ s Age is 25 years old all! Talk about mr. Faisu is a fitness freak who trains in the gym for 2 daily. His … also read, Saiee Manjrekar Wiki Biography Age Boyfriend teetotaler and does drink! ) is the famous Tik Tok star from India, Saiee Manjrekar Wiki Biography Age Boyfriend talent! Named it team 07 him through his video influencer in July 2019. International style icons the. Be contacted via Messenger on Facebook: https: //www.instagram.com/mr_faisu_07/ had a passion for acting since childhood! 07 ” Worth, Age, height, gf and best photo a famous Tik Tok star ) Wiki Biography... We will update you soon about “ Mr, Maharashtra, India his.! For the next time I comment of August, 1998 in Mumbai play and cricket.