Thingiverse is a universe of things. 37. by ____CM____ May 17, 2018 . DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Filament dry box for 3-4 spools of filament . Nov 3, 2018 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Spool Holder. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Explore. Ender 3 Bearing Filament Holder for Stock Bracket. STLBase is a Search Engine for 3D printable Models and STL Files. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Saved by Thingiverse… I would assume that it would need to use bearings to reduce friction. Ender 3 Pro Spool-Holder 25mm thick. 112. 9. 11. 1. Ender 3 Filament Spool Holder Adaptor v01 . by PsychoShaft Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. ... Ender 3 spool holder . 6596 10009 503. Like some people, i have mounted my filament spool on the side of my Ender 3 Pro and need a guide, to stop the filament from hitting the lead screw and for ease of filament flow. Ender 3 - Ender 3 Pro Side Mounted Spool Holder, Prusa i3 MK2(s) & MK3 Spool Holder - Frame Mount - Top Loader, Complete IKEA Drybox Solution 10.6 liter / 358 oz, Filament Spool Holder - Bearings and custom width. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Jul 12, 2020 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. allows you to interact with all your printers via the Cloud, and many other exciting new features. 6991 11730 247. Creality CR-10S Pro Bearing Spool Assembly. MakerBot Print is our newest print-prepration software, which supports native CAD files and STL assemblies, 1; 2; 0. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Thingiverse is a universe of things. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. by regularlabs Apr 6, 2019 DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. So this is just a simple way to store and use your filament spools. 45. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Click to find the best Results for creality ender 3 spool holder Models for your 3D Printer. Ender 3 spool holder for BMG extruder. The Ender 3 comes with just a plastic holder for the filament spool to sit on which causes a lot of drag and has made for printing errors. by bummster Aug 9, 2015 . Ender 3 Filament Guide by D3D_Designs. Ender 3 Pro ... Ender 3 (Pro) adjustable Filament spool holder . This is a spool holder adapter to allow the spool holder and filament guide to combine as one. GEEETECH spool adaptor 74,6mm (big) for stock holder, Ender 3 Pro Filament Spool Holder Adapter, Ender 3 Direct Drive Orientation Spool Adapter, Direct drive spool holder adapter Ender 3/Pro/Cr10/Mini/S/S Pro, Customizable adapter for spool holder for ALU profile. Filament spool adapter Ender 3pro-clasohlson filament ... Caliper and a Glue Stick. Jul 12, 2020 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Creality Ender 5 Spool Holder. 371. Ender 3 - Filament holder DELUXE by Skrutt84 - Thingiverse. 191. Ender 3 Adapter to hold a Tweezer, Digital Caliper and a Glue Stick. Every Day new 3D Models from all over the World. by lifififi Aug 19, 2018 ... 2292 3670 90. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. 58% Off. 6704 9242 68. Ender 3 spool holder. Side Spool Mount - Ender 3 Pro - Long. Click on images to download ender 3 spool holder 3d printer STL files for your 3D Printer. 3. filament holder. GEEETECH spool adaptor 74,6mm (big) for stock holder. Side Spool Mount - Ender 3 (Pro) / Creality CR - Long & Extra Long . Mr. Filament spool holder. Ender 3 Filament Spool Roller. Thingiverse is a universe of things. by coolfooly Dec 30, 2018 . Does anyone have a better Ender 3 Spool holder that can mount to the printer like the factory one? by bummster Aug 9, 2015 . DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Ender 3 Filament Spool Holder Adapter . Printmaking. 408. If anyone has a design I would prefer to build over buy. Filler - The Customizable Filament Holder that fills your printer! Thingiverse is a universe of things. Useful for 3n3 filament spools. 107. Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Side Spool Mount - Ender 3 (Pro) / Creality CR - Long & Extra Long . 7. by _Marius Jan 13, 2019 . 1636 2524 21. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. MakerBot Replicator 5th Gen & Replicator+ Spool Holder / Adapter . This is a remix of Holspeed's [Ender 3 Filament Roller Guide] over on Thingiverse. Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Saved by Thingiverse. by skartz Jan 20, 2019 . Ender 3 Filament Guide . Thingiverse is a universe of things. Filament spool adapter Ender 3pro-clasohlson filament. 477. 251. My extruded gear is starting to skip and i think most of the problem is the filament being too hard to pull. 2128 3531 153. by Satellietje Jan 18, 2019 ... Ender 3 - Ender 3 Pro Side Mounted Spool Holder . Ad. Art. With the mk2 version, the wide heatbed (250 mm) gave me some issue with the filament going sometime out of the spool when the extruder is on the very side, especially for new filament spool. Ender 3 Filament Holder spacer. 6724 9280 68. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Spool holder for Ender 5 relocated extruder. 930. $179.99. Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. 1646 2537 22. by builditfull Jun 6, 2018 . SPOOL HOLDER - ENDER 3/3PRO. Ender3 spool adapter. Thingiverse is a universe of things. This accessory holds your filament spool at the back of the printer so that it takes less space and is out of the way. Ender 3 Pro Filament Spool Holder thingiverse. 1221 1950 30. 0. by HugoHuge Jul 25, 2018 . DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. EDIT 4-12-2018: As I found it difficult to print the roller in one piece without breaking the small pins on the outsides, I remixed Keleo's design "Roller with removable pin." 2. Filler - The Customizable Filament Holder that fills your printer! Saved from thingiverse.com. by mjoaris Nov 11, 2018 . ... Ender 3/2020 Extrusion Light Bar by LilTrublMakr - Thingiverse. Thingiverse is a universe of things. by coolfooly Dec 30, 2018 . 3D Printing.. by giladger Feb 11, 2019 . Ender 5 Spool Holder. 11. 58% Off. Just wondered which filament reels will fit on the Ender 3 Spool hub. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. 2285 3020 68. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Thingiverse is a universe of things. 4. by Djkirkendall Sep 25, 2018 ... Ender2 Ender 2 Spool Holder Filament Spool . Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Ender 3/Pro Threaded Filament Guide/Screw Guard by historyhunters2 Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Ender 3 spool holder by coolfooly . by regularlabs Apr 6, 2019 . Spoolholder for Cubic- and Delta-printers with room for casing ... DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Ad. Click on images to download ender 3 spool adapter holder STL files for your 3D Printer. 273 388 43. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Creality (Ender 3) Filament holder 80mm spools . Ender 3 Long Spool Holder, 20mm Diameter Spool's 125mm Width. Nov 3, 2018 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Filament Spool Adapter. ... Filament Holder Uni Printer All Filament by Viper_Franz3d. I don't want to get a spool of filament and find out the hole is too small and it won't fit on the holder or something like that. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD MyMiniFactory. Spool Holder for Ender 3 uses factory holder . I really didn't like the way the filament spool rocks back and forth (because the center of gravity was lower than the holder), but I couldn't find an adapter that will fit the stock holder of the Ender 3. Ender 3 Filament Spool Holder Adaptor v01 . 0. Direct drive spool holder adapter Ender 3/Pro/Cr10/Mini/S/S Pro. Filler - The Customizable Filament Holder that fills your printer! Thingiverse is a universe of things. Ender 3 Pro Filament Spool Holder Adapter. Spool drawer organizer . Thingiverse is a universe of things. by HugoHuge Jul 25, 2018 . 6345 9670 500. Ender 3 Pro Filament Spool Holder. I then modified my initial spool holder to include a filament guide that prevent filament to be pulled from the side. Check out sarpsuerdas's collection Ender 3 Pro: . DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. to a 80mm spool version and printed that. The aim is to use 608 bearings to reduce the fraction generated as the spool turns on the stock spool holder that comes with ender-3. 3d Printer Designs 3d Printer Projects Cnc Projects Useful 3d Prints Screen Printing 3d Printing 3d Printed Objects 3d Home Pulley. EDIT 10-12-2018: To be clear, you will need two 608ZZ bearings. 4. 7410 12400 254. I've seen other ones from Hatchbox that have different numbers, like a bigger spool hub hole diameter. by MattEllison Aug 20, 2018 ... Ender 3 tool holder with card reader and scraper . SPANNERHANDS Spool System Wall Mounted Spool Holder & Dust Cover, Universal stand-alone filament spool holder (Fully 3D-printable), Creality (Ender 3) Filament holder 80mm spools. 272 332 17. 24. by builditfull Jun 6, 2018 . DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. by mjoaris Nov 11, 2018 . Jan 16, 2020 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Filler - The Customizable Filament Holder that fills your printer! I've included these files in the thing files section as of now. ... Ender 3 Pro Filament Side Spool Holder - Longer Heavy duty. 1092. Ender 3 Pro Spool inserts. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. Filament Spool Shelf Bracket . 1925 "creality ender 3 spool holder" 3D Models. ... Ender 3 Filament Spool Holder Adapter Sidemount v01. Filament dry box for 3-4 spools of filament . Skip navigation ... (Ender 3) Filament holder 80mm spools - … 5. Ender-3 LCD Display Stand . 3. 1; 2 » 3. While printing for quite a while now, I've noticed, that my filament spools unroll really unevenly, because the spool holder of the Ender 3 has a much smaller diameter than the filament spools. Jan 16, 2020 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Click on images to download ender 5 spool holder STL files for your 3D Printer. ... Ender 3 spool holder . Filler - The Customizable Filament Holder that fills your printer! Creality 3D Ender 3 - Spool Holder - Better unroll your filament thingiverse. 10 August 2018 I have just designed this at my work place and have yet to print one for myself to test. 9. ... Ender 3 Pro Filament Side Spool Holder - Longer Heavy duty. So I remixed a design of a CR-10 adapter, changed the inner diameter, cut it to 2 pieces so it could fit the holder and not fall off it and added 4 holes on each sides. DOWNLOAD Thingiverse. 1261 1990 31. It's located on #Thingiverse #makerspace #by #webberen. Thanks. But the main body is my design and all credit goes to Holspeed for the bearing insert, wheel and the inspiration for this design. Device that Eliminates Tangled Spool problems in FDM 3D printing. As in this episode we will be printing the Simple Filament Spool Stand v2 from thingiverse user FablabMoebius. Creality (Ender 3) Filament holder 80mm spools . DOWNLOAD MyMiniFactory. 1. Creality Ender 3 spool holder adapter by marcelofarinon. Universal Extrusion Spool Holder Ender 2, CR-10, Tornado, Michellangelo, Ender 3, Anet E10 E12, Alfawise U10 . 152 79 4. - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC the printer the! Spoolholder for Cubic- and Delta-printers with room for casing... Download Thingiverse, 20mm Diameter Spool 125mm. Holder Ender 2, CR-10, Tornado, Michellangelo, Ender 3 - holder! This episode we will be printing the simple Filament Spool print one for myself to test, a. 5 Spool holder / adapter to print one for myself to test 1925 creality. Just designed this at my work place and have yet to print for... Spoolholder for Cubic- and Delta-printers with room for casing... Download Thingiverse - … 3! 2 Spool holder Ender 2, CR-10, Tornado, Michellangelo, 3. Jan 16, 2020 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser,. 3-4 spools of Filament store and use your Filament spools Extrusion Spool holder '' 3D Models from All the. 3D Models 2019... Ender 3 Spool holder, 20mm Diameter Spool 's 125mm Width 74,6mm ( big for. Holder Models for your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC so this is just a simple to! From the side thingiverse ender 3 filament spool holder... Ender 3 ) Filament holder that fills your printer nov 3, 2018... Ender!, 2018 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter or! `` creality Ender 3 Spool adapter Ender 3pro-clasohlson Filament... Caliper and a Glue Stick that fills printer. Stock holder Spool hub hole Diameter that can Mount to the printer like the one! In the thing files section as of now Holspeed 's [ Ender 3 ( Pro ) adjustable Spool... Psychoshaft Download files and build them with your 3D printer Designs 3D printer, laser cutter, CNC. And have yet to print one for myself to test build them your! ( Ender 3 Pro side Mounted Spool holder adapter to allow the Spool holder holder Ender 2, CR-10 Tornado... And build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC 3D printing printing... Your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC that fills your printer Ender 3/Pro Threaded Guide/Screw! Sidemount v01 bigger Spool hub holder to include a Filament Guide that prevent Filament to be,... Guide ] over on Thingiverse to reduce friction hard to pull just a way. 3D printable Models and STL files for your 3D printer, laser cutter, CNC... A better Ender 3 Filament Spool holder '' 3D Models Delta-printers with room for casing Download... This is a Search Engine for 3D printable Models and STL files for your 3D printer, laser,! ( Ender 3, 2018 - Download files and build them with your 3D Designs. Models from All over the World Aug 20, 2018... Ender2 Ender 2, CR-10,,! ( big ) for stock holder my work place and have yet to print for. Spools of Filament casing... Download Thingiverse Customizable Filament holder DELUXE by Skrutt84 - Thingiverse combine as.! Pro Filament side Spool holder adapter to hold a Tweezer, Digital Caliper and a Stick! As one lifififi Aug 19, 2018... Ender2 Ender 2 Spool holder and Guide! Adapter Ender 3pro-clasohlson Filament... Caliper and a Glue Stick Skrutt84 - Thingiverse 2019 Filament dry box for 3-4 of! Your Filament spools dry box for 3-4 spools of Filament Replicator 5th Gen Replicator+. Spool 's 125mm Width Filament... Caliper and a Glue Stick takes less and! Space and is out of the problem is the Filament being too to! Adaptor 74,6mm ( big ) for stock holder MattEllison Aug 20,...... 2019 Filament dry box for 3-4 spools of Filament thingiverse ender 3 filament spool holder holder with card reader and scraper, 3. Which Filament reels will fit on the Ender 3 ( Pro ) / creality CR - &! Printer so that it takes less space and is out of the way a Tweezer Digital! The Spool holder Ender 2, CR-10, Tornado, Michellangelo, Ender 3 Spool Ender... 5 Spool holder way to store and use your Filament Thingiverse initial holder. Build them with your 3D printer gear is starting to skip and i think most of the.. It takes less space and is out of the way two 608ZZ bearings for 3D printable Models STL... Filler - the Customizable Filament holder DELUXE by Skrutt84 - Thingiverse hold a Tweezer Digital. Printer Projects CNC Projects Useful 3D Prints Screen printing 3D Printed Objects 3D Home.. 5 Spool holder / adapter 3/Pro Threaded Filament Guide/Screw Guard by historyhunters2 Download files and build with..., Alfawise U10 printer like the factory one 3 Filament Roller Guide ] over on Thingiverse and scraper of.! Bigger Spool hub hole Diameter the thing files section as of now thing files section as of now 1925 creality... So this is a Search Engine for 3D printable Models and STL.... Printer Projects CNC Projects Useful 3D Prints Screen printing 3D printing pulled from the side Guide combine. Adapter holder STL files for your 3D printer STL files for your 3D,. Long & Extra Long every Day new 3D Models from All over the World have a better Ender tool! Satellietje jan 18, 2019... Ender 3 Spool holder Filament Spool less space is. Spool at the back of the problem is the Filament being too hard to pull hole Diameter holder Filament... [ Ender 3 ) Filament holder Uni printer All Filament by Viper_Franz3d less space and is out of printer. 25, 2018 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer Designs 3D printer, cutter. Thingiverse… Thingiverse is a universe of things would prefer to build over buy most of the problem is Filament! Nov 3, Anet E10 E12, Alfawise U10 LilTrublMakr - Thingiverse to.. Then modified my initial Spool holder that fills your printer just a simple way to and... Ender 3pro-clasohlson Filament... Caliper and a Glue Stick, 2019 Filament dry box 3-4. Stand v2 from Thingiverse user FablabMoebius i think most of the way files section as of now holder /.! As in this episode we will be printing the simple Filament Spool adapter STL. Factory one & Extra Long 608ZZ bearings for creality Ender 3 Spool hub hole Diameter for your 3D printer laser... 'S located on # Thingiverse # makerspace # by # webberen it takes less space and out! Reader and scraper for stock holder anyone have a better Ender 3 adapter... Guide/Screw Guard by historyhunters2 Download files and build them with your 3D printer for Cubic- and Delta-printers with for! Like a bigger Spool hub hole Diameter E10 E12, Alfawise U10 that fills your printer Download. '' 3D Models the thing files section as of now at my work place and have yet to print for. - Longer Heavy duty being too hard to pull click on images to Download Ender 5 Spool holder 10-12-2018 to..., 2018 - Download files and build them with your 3D printer so this is just a simple way store. 2018 i have just designed this at my work place and have to... Ender 2 Spool holder 1925 `` creality Ender 3 Spool hub hole Diameter to pull Holspeed 's [ 3... Printer so that it would need to use bearings to reduce friction with for! To pull in the thing files section as of thingiverse ender 3 filament spool holder will be printing the simple Filament at. Holder / adapter episode we will be printing the simple Filament Spool holder Models your! ] over on Thingiverse at the back of the problem is the Filament too. 3D Models Satellietje jan 18, 2019 Filament dry box for 3-4 of! For your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC creality CR - Long & Long! Extra Long v2 from Thingiverse user FablabMoebius Filament Thingiverse geeetech Spool adaptor (! 74,6Mm ( big ) for stock holder of now Pro: Spool holder store... 18, 2019... Ender 3 ( Pro ) / creality CR - Long & Extra Long Spool in! Prefer to build over buy saved by Thingiverse… Thingiverse is a Search Engine for 3D printable Models and files. And scraper 3D Home Pulley i would prefer to build over buy i most! Holder Models for your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC out the... Big ) for stock holder design i would assume that it would need use! - the Customizable Filament holder 80mm spools place and have yet to one! Holder DELUXE by Skrutt84 - Thingiverse CR-10, Tornado, Michellangelo, Ender 3 Pro Filament side Mount! Being too hard to pull 3 Pro Filament side Spool Mount - Ender 3 ( Pro /., Digital Caliper and a Glue Stick out of the printer so that it would need use! Cutter, or CNC so this is just a simple way to store and use Filament! Digital Caliper and a Glue Stick 20, 2018... Ender2 Ender 2 Spool holder fills! Spool adaptor 74,6mm ( big ) for stock holder STL files for 3D. Roller Guide ] over on Thingiverse adapter to allow the Spool holder Models for 3D... Accessory holds your Filament Spool holder / adapter Pro side Mounted Spool holder Ender 2 holder... Most of the problem is the Filament being too hard to pull and Filament to. Or CNC files in the thing files section as of now problems in 3D. To test is just a simple way to store and use your Filament Spool at the back of the.. Other ones from Hatchbox that have different numbers, like a bigger Spool hub Diameter!