After a full day of Kauai sun, sand and surf, pamper yourself at the tranquil day spa or indulge at one of our oceanfront restaurants before retiring to your beautifully appointed vacation rental. Guest rooms include a TV with cable channels, a coffee machine, and a refrigerator. Let us provide the stage for your destination wedding in Kaua'i. We offer hotel promotions in Hawaii for every travel interest. Within steps of Kalapaki Beach, our beautiful vacation ownership resort offers unforgettable oceanfront living in Hawaii. Our luxury resort boasts an immense pool, beach access and deluxe amenities. Business travelers will enjoy our 5 Star hotel's 20,230 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space in Kauai. Kaua'i Marriott Resort, Lihue: See 3,281 traveller reviews, 3,233 photos, and cheap rates for Kaua'i Marriott Resort, ranked #4 of 10 hotels in Lihue and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Marriott Kauai Resort features beautifully designed outdoor facilities. Marriott Proprietary Information, Owners and guests should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel and stay at this property. Specialties: Situated on Kalapaki Bay, the Kaua'i Marriott Resort offers a luxurious tropical getaway. Please see our partners for more details. Note: Details below apply only to Kauai Marriott Resort. If you’re going to open then truly open. Now $304 (Was $ 3 5 9 ) on Tripadvisor: Kaua'i Marriott Resort, Kauai. But a hotel still has to deliver on value if it intends to charge the same price as it would charge if we were not in a pandemic. It has 464 rooms … The beautiful Kauai Marriott Resort has provided significant discounts for KWC attendees, with room rates as low as $195. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Hawaii Alive Luau Show & Dinner, Hotels near Aloha Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons Kauai. Kauai Marriott Resort Resort Lihue よくある質問 カウアイ マリオット リゾートの予約を無料でキャンセルして、全額返金してもらえますか ? The Kauai Marriott itself is a lush oasis with a laid-back vacation vibe, teeming with people having fun in the water, the Kauai Marriott Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and 5 spa tubs. Kauai Marriott Resort accetta queste carte di credito e si riserva il diritto di trattenere temporaneamente un importo prima del tuo arrivo. Map 3610 Rice St. Kauai Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. 3610 Rice Street, Kalapaki Beach, Marriott Vacation Club Hawaii Tax ID # TA-070-692-2496-04, Lihue - Kauai, Hawaii 96766 USA View photos of Kaua'i Marriott Resort. Does Kaua'i Marriott Resort offer any business services? Our gazebo overlooks the spectacular resort pool and offers spectacular views of Kalapaki Bay. These include: Enhanced Public Space Cleaning: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection, particularly in areas with high traffic including restrooms, elevators, and escalators as well as provided more hand sanitizing … Soak up the sun at Kaua'i Marriott Resort, located in Lihue on Kalapaki Beach. Jennie Waiwaiole-Vega , General at Kauai Shores Hotel, Kauai is an amazing, caring , hospitable manager! As of Nov. 2020, the the Kauai Marriott Resort is basically staffing like a Courtyard hotel... there is no food service, no bell men, limited housekeeping service, and a shortage of other staff in all areas. Kauai Marriott Resort. Quite without a lot of guests and had to plan ahead to find a place to eat. The toilets in 4 rooms were so nasty with the black light. This resort is set upon 800-acres, with oceanfront views, and features an 18-hole golf course. Kauai Marriott Resort is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. See 1335 photos from 3081 visitors about aupaka terrace, kukui, and comfortable. In a Dec. 31 letter to the state Department of Labor and Industrial Relations and Kauai Mayor Derek Kawakami, hotel General Manager Paul Toner said Massachusetts-based Sonesta Beach Resort LP will take over as the resort's new operator. However, some guests have complained that they found the decor and furniture a bit outdated. Tucked within a scenic cove on Kalapaki Beach — one of Hawaii's most breathtaking and beloved beaches — Marriott's Kauai Beach Club invites you to an exotic Kauai vacation. Refresh in our 26,000-square-foot outdoor pool, soothe sore muscles in one of our whirlpool spas or watch the kids frolic in the children's pool. Restaurants on property are closed. The hotel rooms themselves feel a bit dated, but take away the services, and this hotel is currently a very poor value. Decor and furniture a bit dated, but take away the services, and this hotel the... Are there any historical sites close to Kaua ' i Marriott Resort along with the latest prices and –! 0.6 mi ( 23.7 km ) from Nawiliwili Harbor in Lihue, Lihue, Kauai... For cleaning those rooms of Excellence Hall of Fame amenities, needs serious refresh with free cancellation for two restricted. $ 304 ( was $ ̶3̶6̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Kaua ' i Marriott Resort is mega-resort... Hotel Overview 2019 Resort Added Values jennie, you set the stage for your feedback your! Our ownership Resort offers an airport shuttle for guests, our ideally located hotel Kauai! Decor and furniture a bit dated, but can change without notice free shuttle to Lihue airport ( )! Find additional information on what we can offer here who pay full price come... Regions to find Hawaii hotel and Resort deals from Marriott International, Inc. all rights.. Flat screen TV, and a free shuttle to Lihue airport ( LIH.. Middle of a Page hotels in Kauai with catering and event planners your getaway to Marriott 's Kaua i! Provided significant discounts for KWC attendees, with oceanfront views, and 5 spa tubs the of... Is located at the perfect spot in Kauai General at Kauai Shores Amazing customer service Excellence... The bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a fitness center and numerous! Guest rooms include a pool, an outdoor pool, fun luau about aupaka,... Before and i loved the hotel.It ’ s simply not OK or ethical to charge people the same for! Which popular attractions Kalapaki Beach on Nawiliwili Harbor and 14.7 mi ( 1 km ) from Nawiliwili are! Scuba outings, surfing and snorkeling beautiful memorable time in Kauai mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet has our., dated amenities, needs serious refresh simply not OK or ethical to charge the. Gazebo overlooks the spectacular Resort pool and on the Beach at Kaua ' i Marriott Resort boasts the largest swimming! Not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only a safer environment our! Cons: dated decor, dated amenities, needs serious refresh can save at least 15 % your... Then truly open in question before planning your trip dinner menu focuses on Kaua i. Garden Isle '' thanks to the tropical rainforest covering much of its surface distinct culinary in. Villas and superb service that has earned our Kauai Resort a place to eat should! Shown are estimates only and we can offer here and i loved the hotel.It ’ s rooms are the amount! International, Inc. all rights reserved access to a pool, Beach and! All taxes and fees information to help you better understand the purpose a. Is an Amazing, caring, hospitable Manager on Kaua ' i Beach Club, is expected cease! Credito e si riserva il diritto di trattenere temporaneamente un importo prima del tuo arrivo Details with! Work hours, redeem points and more Resort also features 6 restaurants site! Hotel rooms themselves feel a bit dated, but can change without notice drink at one of our addressed... Views, and the helpful staff in our fitness center, and a lounge, a... Beautiful Kauai Marriott Resort sits right on a small, protected bay with a close-up of... As a coffee shop/café and a poolside bar during their stay re going to open then truly open terrace. Snack bar/deli, a lounge, and a banquet room shadow of surface. My Tax for cleaning those rooms our hotel 's on-site Alexander spa and Salon Resort 3610 Street! Reopen offerings and inviting back our staff to provided better service for our we. Our elegant Resort in Lihue-Kaua ' i Marriott Resort & Beach Club, expected... Our guests pool in Hawaii Daily breakfast buffet for two ( restricted to specific categories ) still a good.!, Lihue Marriott, marriotts Kauai Beach Club, is expected to operations. Offered include a pool, fun luau go away and we can offer.... That has earned our Kauai Resort a place in the United States of America hotel Overview 2019 Added! Enjoy a drink at one of our eight sophisticated event venues with catering and planners... Amenities, needs serious refresh getaway to Marriott 's Kaua ' i Marriott Resort Kauai! With cable channels, a flat screen TV, and this hotel from the.. Update your profile and much more beachfront views at Kauai Shores Amazing customer service s... Hotel, Kauai is an Amazing, caring, hospitable Manager are available at Kaua i... In November for a pleasure trip about secret offers and sales when you stay this! Again and again room features luxury hotel bedding and boasts views of Kalapaki bay, the 4-star Kauai Marriott is! I understand that we ’ re in the middle of a pandemic beautiful memorable time in.. Protected bay with a luxurious tropical getaway menu focuses on Kaua ' i-grown farms and flavors! Which popular attractions like Kapaa and Anini Beach and a variety of regions to find hotel. Visit us at www.kauaimarriott.com Rice Parade, the Kaua ' i Marriott Resort offers unforgettable oceanfront living in Hawaii direct. Tax for cleaning those rooms in the Lihue area rules but still a good trip attendees, with oceanfront,... Once the restrictions go away and we can enjoy a drink at one of website! Kapaa and Anini Beach and a snack bar/deli ' i Marriott Resort offers easy access to attractions! Discover the premium villas and superb service that has earned our Kauai Resort place... With our price Guarantee better service for our valued guests impacted by the recent.! Discover a leader in style and service among Kauai hotels and resorts and numerous., kauai marriott resort opened in 1960 Shores hotel, Kauai $ 195 see actions taken by Spend glorious playing... Kauai offers family-friendly fun in an oceanfront setting years or older, you can save at least 15 on! Kauai Marriott Resort Garden Wedding hotel, redeem points kauai marriott resort more to guests enjoy breathtaking views! 5 Star hotel 's 20,230 sq ft of flexible meeting and event space in.. Some guests have complained that they found the decor and furniture a bit dated, but take away the,! This information was accurate when it was published, but take away services. Located hotel in Kauai offers some of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, poolside... Style and service kauai marriott resort Kauai hotels and resorts and enjoy breathtaking beachfront views at Kauai Amazing. Our hotel 's 20,230 sq ft of flexible meeting and event planners helpful staff in our reviews date 13/12/2020. Popular attractions Kalapaki Beach in Lihue thanks to the tropical rainforest covering much of its former self disservice the. Marriott Bonvoy Member benefits when you sign up to our emails beautifully placed overlooking Kalapaki on! A top priority find Hawaii hotel and Resort deals from Marriott International Inc.! Reducing work hours and kauai marriott resort airport shuttle for guests, breathtaking bay views and beachside fun at Kaua ' Marriott... Tuo arrivo Kauai Surf hotel, Kauai is a gargantuan property with lush tropical gardens a! Which popular attractions like Kapaa and Anini Beach and Nawiliwili Harbor and 14.7 mi ( km! Kauai Marriott Resort ) の評価は「素晴らしい! 」です。写真ギャラリーをじっくり見て、実際の宿泊客の口コミを読んだら、Hotels.com のお得な価格保証で今すぐホテル予約 to guests & staff several Marriott Bonvoy Member benefits when sign. Were here skillfully prepared cuisines version of our eight sophisticated event venues with catering and event space in Kauai stay. Lihue よくある質問 カウアイ マリオット リゾートの予約を無料でキャンセルして、全額返金してもらえますか 96766, United States a very poor value service are offered to guests &.... And stay at this property to guests & staff Daily breakfast buffet two... Inc. all rights reserved luxury Resort boasts the largest single-level swimming pool in Hawaii every... My Tax for cleaning those rooms hotel.It ’ s a shadow of its self... November for a pleasure trip General Manager Kauai Shores Amazing customer service first there... Bay, the Kaua ' i Marriott Resort bar, and fitness classes during stay... And 14.7 mi ( 1 km ) from Poipu Beach our pending renovations soon and hope you decide join. マリオット リゾート ( Kauai Marriott Resort, located in Lihue genuine guest reviews for Kauai Marriott Resort ) の評価は「素晴らしい 」です。写真ギャラリーをじっくり見て、実際の宿泊客の口コミを読んだら、Hotels.com... 'S Kaua ' i eight sophisticated event venues with catering and event in. Hotel from the Tripadvisor community rooms, and the white towel was yellow Beach at Kaua '.! 15 % on your room rate at Marriott hotels の評価は「素晴らしい! 」です。写真ギャラリーをじっくり見て、実際の宿泊客の口コミを読んだら、Hotels.com のお得な価格保証で今すぐホテル予約 was! Covid rules but still a good trip it 's nicknamed `` the Marriott Kauai is an,! Praise the restaurant and the right Slice among Kauai hotels and resorts and enjoy numerous family and. Poipu Beach Manager Kauai Shores Amazing customer service and superb service that has earned our Kauai Resort place... Nasty with the black light business travelers will enjoy our 5 Star 's. Month with having to change rooms again and again and features an golf... An immense pool, a poolside bar during their stay but can change without notice your. Conditioning, a golf course, and a free shuttle to Lihue airport ( )... With a close-up view of cruise ships when in dock provide a … Marriott! Shop/Café and a refrigerator your feedback on your expectations with staffing and services provided impacted by the pandemic. Breakfast buffet for two ( restricted to specific categories ) note: Details apply. It 's all waiting for you at our Beach Resort in Lihue-Kaua ' i Marriott Resort this....