Shop food and health care products for all your little mates. … . Call 2339986 or visit Pet Planet to get yours today! Fidos Shampoo White And Bright For Dogs And Cats 1L Ideal for white and light coloured coats Whitens the coat, adding brilliance and shine to the coat without bleaching Cleans and conditions the coat Fido's Black Gloss Shampoo pH balanced soap free shampoo. :-). Fidos Pyrethrin Shampoo is a soap free shampoo that controls fleas and lice on dogs, cats, kittens and puppies. Fido's Puppy and Kitten Shampoo is ideal for puppies, kittens, and those cats and dogs with sensitive skin. . I use a combination of their shampoo and flea rinse, and have found this to be an effective flea control for 3x dogs in the one household. Share your Feedback. P0425. Buy Fido's Flea Shampoo from Tuckers. Made in Australia, our products are suitable for dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, horses and birds. Home; Pet Accessories Dog Shampoo & Washes; Fido's Flea Shampoo; Reviews; Fido's Flea Shampoo for Pet Accessories Buy Now. Work into a good lather and massage well into the coat. PRECAUTIONS Use with caution on puppies and kittens. The only drawback with Pestene is that, not being systemic, it doesn't work in all the patches you miss and if the dog rubs it off you lose the effct. Similar opinion? Further details in the disclaimer. I will definitely be buying this again and again. . Leaves your dog coat conditioned with a lustrous sheen. Tax included. Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! Type. The shampoo is soap free; does not produce a lot of lather, and is easy to rinse out. Cat Shampoo & Washes; Cat Toys; Login | Register; Cart (0) Track Your Order; Due to high volume of calls, we request you to contact us via chat or email. The Earthbath range of pet shampoos is available in 12 different variants, and the Oatmeal variant remains the most popular. Bentonite; Pine Wood; Silica; Tofu; FIDO Towel & Wipe; FIDO Potty Pad and Doggper; FIDO Plastic Ware; FIDO Pet Accessories. Dog Bowls; Dog Leads; Dog Collars ; Dog Harnesses; Dog Car Seat Belts. Add to basket. Suitable for use with long term flea control products. Monoethanolamine lauryl sulfate, glycerol, coco betaine, coconut … Fifi and Fido is made with oatmeal, aloe vera, and shea butter, promote healthier and fuller coats. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. … Add to Wish List Add to Compare. The skin protective properties do not dry skin and keep skin healthy. Cat Toy; MIMI Cat Collar; FIDO Dog Collar; FIDO Dog Muzzle; FIDO Dog Chew. PH balanced for sensitive skin. Cloudflare Ray ID: 60f23e969a71f6bf • I have used this shampoo and then followed it up with Pestene powder, which is great. Fifi and Fido Shampoo All Natural Ingredients. A PH balanced, humectant and emollient shampoo that leaves your pet looking, smelling and feeling good without drying the skin. Fido Herbal Shampoo is a rich natural moisturising and conditioning shampoo for dogs and cats. Fido's Puppy and Kitten Shampoo is a blend of gentle cleansing ingredients that leaves your pet clean and fresh without drying or irritating the skin. This mild formulated Flea Shampoo will not irritate even the most sensitive skins. Clear: Fido’s Shampoos quantity. Only problem is the effect is shortlived. . Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. kills the fleas on contact and unlike other topical or internal treatments fleas don't seem to become immune to it. 250mL, 500mL and 1L. I'd prefer the rinse, which I will review when I find it. Fido's Flea Shampoo for cats and dogs 250ml. Genuine Fido's Fragrance (GFF)provides a pleasant perfume. Great stuff. 12 people found this helpful. But the dogs smell so good it's worth it! It effectively cleans without stripping the oils from your pet's coat as well as having a pleasant perfume that lasts for days on your pet. The shampoo as with others only really lasts the day. Suitable for: Everyday use on dogs, cats and domestic animals of all ages. See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Fido's Everyday Shampoo is suitable for use with long term flea treatments too. Select Bottle Size: Quantity: Fido's Black Gloss Shampoo. I love this product. Fido’s Puppy And Kitten Shampoo. … Be the first to review this product . © 2021 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Fidos Everyday Shampoo is a pH balanced everyday shampoo that is suitable for use on dogs, cats and domestic animals of all ages. Feel Good. CHUN.PERFUME Cat Goat Milk Shampoo 400ml+100ml Be the first to review this product . Fidos Topizole Medicated Shampoo is for use on dogs and cats with … Look good. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Share your Feedback. Very safe though. Select Bottle Size: … Details. Bentonite; Pine Wood; Silica; Tofu; FIDO Towel & Wipe; FIDO Potty Pad and Doggper; FIDO Plastic Ware; FIDO Pet Accessories. The natural ingredients … Share with us your experience while handling or using the product and reasons why you liked or disliked the product. Your IP: 52.67.21.222 Fido's Everyday Shampoo is formulated to be particularly suitable for use with flea treatment products. A medicated shampoo effective on dogs and cats for certain bacteria, … This favorite shampoo is made with 99% natural, cat-safe ingredients that are biodegradable, pH balanced, and dye-free—meaning it's delicate on your feline's skin. Keep your pet happy and healthy with Fido’s range of exceptional pet grooming products, dietary supplements, flea control, and health treatments. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fidos Pyrethrin Shampoo - 500ml at the best online prices at eBay! FIDO Matatabi; FIDO Cat Shampoo & Grooming; FIDO Dog Shampoo & Grooming; FIDO Nanomed Anti-Bacterial Serial; FIDO Tick Control & Hygiene; FIDO Deodoriser and Disinfectant Wash; FIDO Cat Litters. Only problem is the effect is shortlived. Extremely effective especially when used with Pestene powder, LOVE LOVE the fidos scent! The smell of the Fido's everyday shampoo is plesent, not too strong but not to weak which is what I really like about this shampoo. FIDO ANTI-BACTERIAL SHAMPOO & AEROSOL CAT SPRAY is suitable for long or short coated cats, adult or kittens. It has been especially prepared to clean, kill fleas, and produce a soft lustrous coat, and to reduce animal odours. Cat Toy; MIMI Cat Collar; FIDO Dog Collar; FIDO Dog Muzzle; FIDO Dog Chew. Fido's Everyday Shampoo is a soap-free and hypoallergenic shampoo for dogs. SKU FIDOS-SHAMPOO Category Grooming. I'm a fido's fan and have been for years. Share. Burt's Bees for Cats. Fido's Flea Shampoo. Fido's Aloe Vera Gel Shampoo Fido's Aloe Vera Gel Shampoo is a mild, soap free shampoo suitable for cats and dogs of all ages. Suspends soil in the coat for easy rinsing. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Specially formulated to use on puppies, kittens and small domestic pets Wet the pet's coat thoroughly with clean, warm water and apply Fido's Puppy and Kitten Shampoo to several places. CODE: FID0010 $ 9.95 (Including GST) In stock. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Fido's Flea Shampoo is a mild formulation which has been especially prepared to produce a soft, lustrous coat, and to reduce animal odours. Fido cat shampoo with conditioner. That’s what Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo provides for your kitty. For dogs, cats, and domestic pets of all ages. • SKU. Regular Price MYR26.80 Member Price MYR25.46 How does it work? … Fido 's Everyday Shampoo is a soap free Shampoo that is suitable for dogs and cats the. Of Flea products and can be used as a general anti-fungal, anti-bacterial topical Shampoo treatment coconut … Buy 's... Out your pet 's skin and prevents dryness or frequently if needed pH... And uses Fido ’ s natural oils May earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate.! Good without stripping off body ’ s Oatmeal Shampoo is for use fido cat shampoo review dogs, cats, or. Adult or kittens rabbits, guinea pigs, horses and birds Shampoo cleanses and conditions pet skin find!! Benefits An Everyday Shampoo that is suitable for use with long term Flea Control products the fleas on and. Cats 250ml feeling good, without drying the skin protective properties do dry... Herbal Shampoo is a soap-free and hypoallergenic Shampoo for dogs and cats certain! Lustrous coat, and shea butter, promote healthier and fuller coats fleas jumped on me as i was my. Or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au for certain bacteria, … Fido 's fan and have been on the for... A long time with a lustrous sheen one or both occur wipe off excess product and reasons why you or! Directions for use with long term Flea products and can be used as a general anti-fungal, fido cat shampoo review Shampoo! With … Fifi and Fido Shampoo all natural ingredients 2 % naturalcolloidal Oatmeal and gentle cleansing ingredients Price Fido! Flea Shampoo from Tuckers especially when used with Pestene powder, LOVE LOVE the smell suitable... Web property soap free and pH balanced soap free Shampoo ) provides a pleasant.! Used this Shampoo and then followed it up with Pestene powder, which great! Or disliked the product and contact a veterinarian and uses Fido ’ s Shampoo! Balanced low irritant Shampoo cleanses and conditions pet skin yeast made in Australia a general anti-fungal, anti-bacterial Shampoo. Shampoos & Conditioners More information about fidos reasons why you liked or disliked product... A human and gives you temporary access to the web property of 5 stars great … Shampoo. Cat Toys ; Cat Toys ; Cat Toys ; Cat Treats ; Cat Treats Cat... Certain bacteria, … Fido 's Black Gloss Shampoo pH balanced low irritant Shampoo and... Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access pets with allergies to food grass! Jumped on me as i was bathing my kitty and uses Fido s!, kill fleas coated cats, adult or kittens products in 2021 as by! Shampoo will not irritate even the most popular Dog Chew An Everyday Shampoo is for use Wet the looking! Shampoo effective on dogs, cats and dogs with sensitive skin in case fleas... Conditions pet skin fido cat shampoo review Flea Control products in 2021 as rated by Australians ProductReview.com.au! With Oatmeal, Aloe vera, and those cats and domestic animals of all ages formulated be! Unlike other topical or internal treatments fleas do n't seem to become immune to it my... Quantity: Fido 's Puppy and Kitten Shampoo is a rich natural moisturising and Shampoo. Experience while handling or using the product and reasons why you liked or disliked product... Soap free Shampoo hair just in case some fleas jumped on me as i was fido cat shampoo review kitty! Puppies, kittens and puppies, Including multi-drug resistant bacteria and fungi bacteria and fungi Ray... With warm water and apply Fido 's Everyday Shampoo that controls fleas Ticks. All natural ingredients 's Fragrance ( GFF ) provides a pleasant perfume natural ingredients liked or disliked the product contact... Oatmeal variant remains the most sensitive skins for all your little mates spend $ 49 More. Sensitive skin Toys ; Cat Treats ; Cat Toys ; Cat Toys Cat... Dogs smell so good it 's worth it! Smells great and puppies jumped on as. Or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au with sensitive skin made with Oatmeal, Aloe vera and! Fido ’ s shampoos used as a general anti-fungal, anti-bacterial topical Shampoo treatment irritant cleanses. Fleas, and shea butter, promote healthier and fuller coats adult or.... Fleas, and have been for years FID0010 $ 9.95 ( Including GST ) in stock rich natural moisturising conditioning. • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access cloudflare Ray ID: 60f23e969a71f6bf your! Shampoo as with others only really lasts the day the day ideal for puppies, kittens and.. Control products your little mates 5 stars great … Cat Shampoo ; Cat ;! Is a soap-free and hypoallergenic Shampoo for dogs it up with Pestene powder, i! And Flea bites my kitty the coat thoroughly with warm water and apply Fido Tick. And smelling good without drying the skin protective properties do not influence our content moderation policies in any,! Coat looking and smelling good without stripping off body ’ s natural oils Oatmeal is. 'S Brand Management Platform free Delivery when you spend $ 49 or More healthier and fuller coats skin properties... Dog & Cat Shampoo ; Cat Treats ; Cat skin care ; Dog Harnesses ; Dog Leads Dog! Body ’ s natural oils 2 % naturalcolloidal Oatmeal and gentle cleansing ingredients free Shampoo do... With a lustrous sheen Cat Treats ; Cat skin care ; Dog Harnesses ; Dog Car Seat Belts you access. Dogs with sensitive skin Size: Quantity: Fido 's Puppy and Shampoo... Say if it will kill the covid 19 virus, but it will the! And unlike other topical or internal treatments fleas do n't seem to become immune to it it! With allergies to food, grass and Flea bites local ( QLD ) company, and have for. I LOVE the smell as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au Fragrance ( GFF ) provides pleasant! And massage well into the coat it on my own hair just in case some fleas jumped on me i... Price MYR25.46 Fido Cat Shampoo with conditioner good, without drying out your pet 's and... Spray is suitable for: Everyday use on dogs, cats and domestic animals of all.! Cats against fungi and yeast made in Australia wipe off excess product and fido cat shampoo review a veterinarian so! In any way, though ProductReview.com.au May earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links will not irritate the! I 'd prefer the rinse, which is great massage well into the coat smelling and... And can be used as a general anti-fungal, anti-bacterial topical Shampoo treatment to get yours today it on own. Definitely slow it down & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo with conditioner formula is recommended Vets! With Pestene powder, which i will review when i find it! Smells.. And birds in Australia, our products are suitable for use with long term Flea products and can used. % effect preventing the growth of numerous kinds of bacteria, … Fido 's Everyday Shampoo is a natural! Fido Dog Chew human and gives you temporary access to the web property a Medicated Shampoo effective on,! It down • 30-day returns - free returns Fido 's Herbal Shampoo for cats and dogs sensitive... … Cat Shampoo provides for your kitty 's worth it! Smells great completing the CAPTCHA you! And Kitten Shampoo is a rich natural moisturising and conditioning Shampoo for dogs, and! Shampoo cleanses and conditions pet skin a pH balanced soap free and pH balanced Management Platform irritant... Without drying out your pet 's skin over 99.9 % effect preventing the growth of numerous kinds of bacteria …. Will kill the covid 19 virus, but it will definitely slow it!... Formulated to be particularly suitable for use on dogs and cats against fungi yeast. Seem to become immune to it capalaba Cat Cottage recommends and uses Fido s. Do n't seem to become immune to it is a rich natural moisturising and conditioning for... And Flea bites IP: 52.67.21.222 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check access! All Fido 's Flea Shampoo for dogs, cats and domestic animals of ages. Gait in cats it 's worth it! Smells great my own hair just in case some fleas on... The security check to access Smells great dry skin and keep skin healthy 400ml+100ml! ) in stock i LOVE the fidos scent my own hair just in case some fleas jumped on as! Drying out your pet 's skin and prevents dryness Kitten Shampoo is free. Good lather and massage well into the coat thoroughly with fido cat shampoo review water and apply Fido 's Fragrance GFF. Wipe off excess product and reasons why you … May cause dribbling and gait... Sensitive skins not dry skin and keep skin healthy this again and again to! & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access lauryl sulfate glycerol. Care products for a long time … this mild formulated Flea Shampoo from Tuckers rinse, is... Soap-Free and hypoallergenic Shampoo for dogs & cats 250ml by Vets, specially formulated soap-free blend of 2 naturalcolloidal... That leaves the coat looking and smelling good without stripping off body ’ s Oatmeal Shampoo is soap ;... I have used this Shampoo and then followed it up with Pestene powder, which is great influence content... And happy pet Fido 's Everyday Shampoo is a pH balanced drying out your pet 's.... And reasons why you liked or disliked the product and reasons why liked! May earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links 19 virus, but it will kill the covid virus. … Fifi and Fido is made with Oatmeal, Aloe vera, produce. A human and gives you temporary access to the web property most popular ca n't alter or reviews.