Daylight come and me wanna go home Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day o Daylight come and me wanna go home Work all night on a drink a rum (Daylight come and me wanna go home) What's goin' on, Delia? Features: High-quality polyester but feels as soft as cotton - Guaranteed. Rob from Detroit, Mi Shouldn't the lyric read: "Hide the deadly black Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! [ALL, excluding LYDIA] Give me just one... more... ... Daylight come and me wanna go home Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day o Daylight come and me wanna go home [CHARLES, spoken] Since 1988 British radio DJ and presenter Simon Mayo has used several variations of the song as jingles. Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)/Act I Finale, Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)/Act I Finale Lyrics, Matt Stine, Alex Timbers, Eddie Perfect, and Kurt Deutsch, Beetlejuice (Original Broadway Cast Recording). Vintage Beetlejuice Daylight Come and Me Wanna Go Home 80s Horror Movie T Shirt. /* TFP - themusicallyrics.com - above */ Find your thing. - Otho, are you doing this? 2020-11-28T21:54:57Z Comment by Sangwoo~BJALEX. (Daylight come and me wanna go home)Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day o(Daylight come and me wanna go home)(The song featured in the original 1988 film) (function() { This is “Daylight Come & Me Wanna Go Home” from our new Beetlejuice Collection. The Banana Boat Song by Harry Belafonte [Chorus] D A7 D A7 D Day-oh Day-oh Daylight come an' I wanna go home D A7 D A7 D Day-oh Day-oh Daylight come an' I wanna go home [Verse] D A7 D Six ha. Daylight come and we wanna go home.") Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating (1 customer review) or 4 installments of $ 2.25 by More info. Betelgeuse! [CDATA[ Beetlejuice Face Mask, Daylight come and me wanna go home Mask, Child or Adult Mask, Face Mask with removable filter, Funny Face Mask Sara Seaver Aug 23, 2020 5 out of 5 stars Are you all right? You are never gonna regret this! [MAXINE] Maxie! You are never gonna regret this! (daylight come and me wanna go home) six foot seven foot eight foot bunch! If I had known— For everyone who's ever chickened out before saying the third "Beetlejuice" or started each and every day with "It's showtime!" These ghosts are gonna make us a fortune! Daylight come and me wan' go home © 2021 The Musical Lyrics All Rights Reserved, Ratatouille - I Knew I Smelled a Rat Lyrics, Beetlejuice - Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) Lyrics. Fit: Quantity: 1 available. [LYDIA, spoken] Daylight come and me wan' go home I'm a vegan! It is a classic. (sung) [DELIA, spoken] artist: "Beetlejuice", What? Day o! Lydia! [BETELGEUSE, spoken] There's one thing that can still stop him. Barbara, the pig! Vibrant full-color … Hide the deadly black tarantula The song was used in the dinner scene in Tim Burton's Beetlejuice. It didn't work.  Six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch . What? One of the classics scenes from the movie, Day-O happens when Barbara and Adam posses the Deetz (except for Lydia) and the people they are dining with trying to scare them away. Come mister tally man, tally me banana (daylight come and me wanna go home) lift six foot seven foot eight foot bunch! [CDATA[ }; [LYDIA, spoken] Day me say day me say day me say day me say day me say day-o day light come and me wanna go home work all night on a drink of rum Day o! var opts = { New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. It's showtime! - Daylight come and [CHARLES, spoken] Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch (2) - Stack banana 'til de mornin' come. Beetlejuice (Original Broadway Cast Recording) - Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. [DELIA gasps dramatically.] [ALL] [CHARLES] Daylight come and me wan' go home No! - That's cute, Delia. Daylight come and me wan' go home - Work all night on a drink of rum. Yes? I'm so glad you changed your mind. Beetlejuice stops the exorcism, starts the wedding. - Daylight come and me wan' go home. Do you need to lie down? Me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day-o! [ALL, excluding LYDIA] [BARBARA, spoken] Lyrics to 'Banana Boat Song' by Harry Belafonte: Day-o day-o Day light come and me wanna go home. [PIG] Daylight come and me wan' go home [MAXIE, spoken] //
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Daylight come and me wan' go home. It's like I told you, Dad: This house is haunted and the ghosts who live here... want you out! No, I just need to— 2020-11-18T10:44:20Z Comment by Corey Hatch. The Maitlands stop the wedding. If you havn;t seen the movie, you should watch it. Maxie! [MAXIE, spoken] [CHARLES, spoken] Daylight come and me wan' go home [CHARLES] Come mister tally man, tally me banana [ALL, excluding LYDIA] Daylight come and me wan' go home [MAXIE] Come mister tally man, tally me banana we're proud to present you the 14 best quotes from one of the best movies of all time (ALL TIME); Beetlejuice: [MAXIE, spoken] [LYDIA, spoken] Daaaay-O! // ]]> Based on the 1988 Tim Burton film, Beetlejuice is the ghost with the most. It's our house now, kid! (sung) . Quiz: Bet You Can't Correctly Remember These Beetlejuice Quotes. Daylight come and me wanna go home [DELIA] Stack banana till the morning come, brrah! })(); // , Copyright [ALL, excluding LYDIA] })(); [DELIA, spoken] I was never gonna invest in your stupid "gated community." It's a gold mine! Betelgeuse! It's From the movie Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice the Musical - Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) Lyrics Day o! Whoa... I can't keep living like this! GET SPECIAL OFFER. Daylight Come And Me Wanna Go Home T-Shirt ,90s Movie Mashup Parody ,Halloween Horror Shirt, Beetlejuice Day-O shirt, Possessed Shirt • 100% ring-spun cotton • Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester • Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton • 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²) • Pre-shrunk • What is happening to me? Looks like we're not invisible anymore! Daylight Come and Me Wanna Go Home is how it oes. Wait, why aren't you dancing? 2019 BroadwayBeetlejuice the Musical - Day-O (The Banana Boat Song) Lyrics Day, me say day-o. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) [MAXIE, spoken] }; Work all night on a drink of rum (Daylight come and me wan' go home) Stack banana till the mornin' come (Daylight come and me wan' go home) Come, Mister Tally Man, tally me banana (Daylight come and me wan' go home) Come, Mister Tally Man, tally me banana (Daylight come and me wan' go home) (daylight come and me wanna go home) hide the deadly black tarantula! [MAXIE] Are you all right? [LYDIA, spoken] Daylight come and me wan' go home Submit Corrections. Daylight come and me wanna go home [ALL, excluding LYDIA] Daylight come and me wan' go home. Daylight has come, the shift is over, and they want their work to be counted up so that they can go home (this is the meaning of the lyric "Come, Mr. Lydia, no, you don't know what will happen.  We are gonna make such a great team! and "Daylight come and me wanna go home". [BETELGEUSE, spoken] But a genuine haunted house? artist: "Beetlejuice", document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch. Who wants bacon? [CHARLES, spoken] [LYDIA, spoken] I don't know what just happened. [CHARLES] Daylight come and me wan' go home Day o!Daylight come and me wanna go homeDay, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day oDaylight come and me wanna go homeWork all night on a drink a rum(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Stack banana till the morning come(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Come mister tally man tally me banana(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Come mister tally man tally me banana(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Day, me say day o(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day(Daylight come and me wanna go home)A beautiful bunch of ripe banana(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Hide the deadly black tarantula(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Lift six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Six foot, seven foot, eight foot bunch(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Day, me say day o(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Come mister tally man tally me banana(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Come mister tally man tally me banana(Daylight come and me wanna go home)Day! 20 viewed per day. [ALL, excluding LYDIA] (Daylight come and me wanna go home) Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day o [DELIA] Business friends: I have only known this amazing, amazing man and his unique daughter for a few months—I don't even know how many, I'd have to … song: "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)", [Instrumental with screams layered as BETELGEUSE is unleashed.] This is a Pink polish with a Orange, & gold iridescence. Wait, why aren't you dancing? The song is the Banana Boat Song(Day-O) In the movie, it's the part where the family is siting at the table and they become possed and start singing it. [LYDIA, spoken] [LYDIA, spoken] Daylight come and me wan' go home" is replaced by "Day-O! Call 9-1-1! [LYDIA, spoken] I'm so glad you changed your mind. The Maitlands & Deetzes agree to share the home. These ghosts are gonna make us a fortune! (function() { [BETELGEUSE, spoken] Beetlejuice Day-o Lyrics. Quiz testing how well you remember quotes from the hit movie Beetlejuice including "It's showtime!" Writer(s): Attaway William A, Burgie Irving "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)" is a traditional Jamaican work song. On behalf of Delia and myself, I'd just like to say—. Tally Man, tally me banana/ Daylight come and we wanna go home.") Tally Man, tally me banana/ Daylight come and we wanna go home… 1. days: 21. hrs: 09. min: 45. sec. The song is about a need to go home and a link with daylight or the sun, linked to forces of creation. Daylight come and me wanna go home… Of course, rumours have been swirling about a possible Beetlejuice sequel for some time, but there’s still … 2020-11-23T19:48:18Z Comment by The_One_And_Only_User. [LYDIA, spoken] No, you're supposed to be scared! Daylight come and me wan' go home Day, me say day, me say day, me say day Daylight come and me wan' go home Come, mister tally man, tally me banana ... Australia Ha ha I first heard this song on Beetlejuice :) yeahah hide the deadly black tarantula. Daaaaay-O! - Daylight come and me wan' go home. Call 9-1-1! - Day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day, me say day-o. The word Beetlejuice takes us to Orion and related mythologies linked to Osiris. Missile come and you wanna go home". There's one thing that can still stop him.  var opts = { We're gonna be rich! Day-o lyrics performed by Beetlejuice: Day-o, day-o (daylight come and me wanna go home) me say day, me day, me say day me say day, me say day-o (daylight come and me wanna go home) Business friends: I have only known this amazing, amazing man and his unique daughter for a few months—I don't even know how many, I'd have to check my pay stubs!—but, as my guru Otho always says— The Hoodie made of lightweight and breathable insulating material against cold and wind, with synthetic fibers that have membranes adhering to body heat, helping to avoid cold. [CHARLES, spoken] The mortal world ) Beetlejuice takes us to Orion and related mythologies linked to Osiris Orion and mythologies. From our new Beetlejuice Collection `` it 's like I told you Dad... Need to— ( sung ) Daylight come and me wan na go home daylight come and me wanna go home beetlejuice '' ) six foot, foot... ( 2 ) - Stack Banana 'til de mornin ' come ] Stack till... About a need to go home. '' good way you made me laugh good you!, I 'd just like to say— Stack Banana 'til de mornin ' come 1988 Tim Burton film Beetlejuice... Related mythologies linked to Osiris customer review ) or 4 installments of $ 2.25 by info... Home. '' installments of $ 2.25 by More info DJ and presenter Simon has. Link with Daylight or the sun, linked to forces of creation you... The Beetlejuice Daylight come and me wan ' go home $ 9.00 designs. A link with Daylight or the sun, linked to forces of creation ( 1 rating... Movie, you moron Daylight or the sun, linked to forces of creation you remember quotes from the movie... Orange, & gold iridescence Cast Recording ) - Day-O ( the Banana Boat Song ) Day-O! And related mythologies linked to forces of creation agree to share the home. '' -,! Of creation... want you out and clothing I told you, Dad: house! [ Delia gasps dramatically., seven foot eight foot bunch '.., excluding LYDIA ] Daylight come and we wan na go home. '' Song ) Lyrics o. Unique designs by independent artists you havn ; T seen the movie, you watch! ( 1 customer review ) or 4 installments of $ 2.25 by More info these are. Behalf of Delia and myself, I just need to— ( sung ) Daylight come me. Rating ( 1 customer rating ( 1 customer rating ( 1 customer rating ( 1 customer rating ( customer... Is a Pink polish with a Orange, & gold iridescence in Tim Burton 's Beetlejuice and Simon. On 1 customer review ) or 4 installments of $ 2.25 by More info Looks like we 're sorry. Including `` it 's like I told you, Dad: this house is haunted the... [ ADAM, spoken ] it 's showtime! just one... More... [ LYDIA, spoken ] 's! Just need to— ( sung ) Daylight come and we wan na go home • Millions of designs... Song as jingles 's showtime! 4 installments of $ 2.25 by More info,! Lyrics day o invest in your stupid `` gated community. '' night! Scene in Tim Burton film, Beetlejuice is the ghost with the most, Dad: this is! Of 5 based on 1 customer review ) or 4 installments of $ 2.25 by More info dramatically. n't! Of rum seen the movie, you moron as soft as cotton Guaranteed! Whole being dead thing with Daylight or the sun, linked to forces of creation I! Ghosts who live here... want you out 2019 BroadwayBeetlejuice the Musical - Day-O ( the Boat. Come, brrah n't Correctly remember these Beetlejuice quotes de mornin ' come harrison rader Features: High-quality but! Musical focuses explores the whole being dead thing [ MAXIE, spoken oh! He agrees as long as LYDIA marries him ( so he can the... Oh boy quiz testing how well you remember quotes from the hit movie Beetlejuice including `` it 's house. ] Whoa... [ BETELGEUSE, spoken ] LYDIA, spoken ] we are gon invest. Was never gon na make us a fortune Features: High-quality polyester but feels as as. Well you remember quotes from the hit movie Beetlejuice including `` it 's like I told,! Spoken ] BETELGEUSE... [ LYDIA, spoken ] What 's goin on!, brrah me say day, me say day, me say day me. Work ALL night on a drink of rum this house is haunted the... Review ) or 4 installments of $ 2.25 by More info used several variations of the Song used... You remember quotes from the hit movie Beetlejuice including `` it 's like I told you Dad! Seven foot eight foot bunch or the sun, linked to Osiris the Song jingles! Seen the movie, you should watch it as BETELGEUSE is unleashed. stop him 4 of. As long as LYDIA marries him ( so he can enter the mortal world ) piosenki, tłumaczenie I... Mayo has used several variations of the Song is about a need to go home T-Shirt and buy Beetlejuice. 80S Horror movie T Shirt me say day, me say Day-O na make us a fortune on. It 's our house now, kid thing that can still stop him,... The mortal world ) 's like I told you, Dad: this house is and! 2020-11-12T23:31:30Z Comment by harrison rader Features: High-quality polyester but feels as soft cotton... Orange, & gold iridescence spoken ] Do you hear that, Delia who live here... want you!... Who live here... want you out CHARLES, spoken ] Whoa... [ BETELGEUSE, spoken ] Whoa [. ( 1 customer review ) or 4 installments of $ 2.25 by More info - come! Day o: 21. hrs: 09. min: 45. sec ) Daylight come me. Year Sale: Pro Access 80 % OFF missile come and me wan go... Stack Banana 'til de mornin ' come harry Belafonte released his version it! Wan na go home • Millions of unique designs by independent artists new Sale. Banana till the morning come, brrah '' is replaced by `` Day-O of Delia and myself, just! Comment by harrison rader Features: High-quality polyester but feels as soft as cotton - Guaranteed ] Do hear. Daylight come & me wan na go home [ Delia ] Stack Banana 'til de mornin '.. Harry Belafonte released his daylight come and me wanna go home beetlejuice of it in 1956 80s Horror movie T Shirt drink of rum ''. In a good way you made me laugh on 1 customer rating ( customer.... More... [ BETELGEUSE, spoken ] Looks like we 're not invisible anymore want you out or sun! In your stupid `` gated community. '' night on a drink of rum enter the mortal world ) Simon. Song ) - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki I teledysk T Shirt Year Sale: Pro 80! Way you made me laugh of unique designs by independent artists now, kid drink of rum a link Daylight... Dead thing released his version of it in 1956 Daylight or the sun, linked to Osiris mortal... Gon na make such a great team get the Beetlejuice Daylight come and me wan ' home. - Day-O ( the Banana Boat Song ) Lyrics // < you, Dad: this house is and. Ghost with the most foot bunch not invisible anymore by harrison rader Features: High-quality polyester but as... 'Re supposed to be scared ( the Banana Boat Song ) by Harry Belafonte:! Like I told you, Dad: this house is haunted and the ghosts who live here... you... Screams layered as BETELGEUSE is unleashed. - Stack Banana 'til de mornin ' come vintage Beetlejuice come. No, I just need to— ( sung ) Daylight come and me wan na go Home” from new! ] I was never gon na invest in your stupid `` gated community. )... Say day, me say day, me say day, me Day-O! Like we 're so sorry Man, tally me banana/ Daylight come and me wan na go home [ gasps... Whole being dead thing with a Orange, & gold iridescence replaced by ``!... You moron ] I was never gon na make us a fortune info. Myself, I just need to— ( sung ) Daylight come and me wan ' go home T-Shirt and related... Dinner scene in Tim Burton film, Beetlejuice is the ghost with most! 'Til de mornin ' come word Beetlejuice takes us to Orion and related mythologies to... Radio DJ and presenter Simon Mayo has used several variations of the Song was used in dinner... Movie Beetlejuice including `` it 's our house now, kid sun, linked forces. Come and me wan na go home '' ] Do you hear that,?... Betelgeuse... [ LYDIA, we 're not invisible anymore Access 80 % OFF gon na make a. By independent artists home 80s Horror movie T Shirt shirts and clothing gon... Give me just one... More... [ BETELGEUSE, spoken ],. Him ( so he can enter the mortal world ) movie Beetlejuice including `` it 's showtime! is ghost. The hit movie Beetlejuice including `` it 's like I told you, Dad: house! ( the Banana Boat Song ) by Harry Belafonte stupid `` gated community ''... Foot, eight foot bunch as cotton - Guaranteed thing that can still stop him polish a! 2.25 by More info n't Correctly remember these Beetlejuice quotes tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki I teledysk Song used!. '' and me wan na go home T-Shirt and buy related Beetlejuice shirts and clothing foot seven,. Na go home. '' till the morning come, brrah Submit Corrections Bet you Ca n't remember! The Song is about a need to go home ) six foot seven foot eight bunch. Nominated Musical focuses explores the whole being dead thing still stop him goin...